Leaving Moorland.

After we packed our belongings, we zoomed out of the house. It was raining, which must be the first sign of Garnok.
'Where's The Soul Riders?' I ask.
'They've gone already.' Emmy replies, sneaking up on me which made me jump.
'Oh'
'Don't worry, they've gone to New Hillcrest, it won't take that long to ride round there!' She explains.
'Me and Ashley will guard Sadie, you guys guard Emmy.' Madison explains.
We all nod our heads to say that we understand.
We ride through the dirty, muddy path which leads up to Nilmer's Highland. It took us 5 hours to get to New Hillcrest.
'We're almost there.' Madison pointed Into the distance.
I could see colourful houses lined up next to each other. It looks pretty peaceful.
Spirit nickers quietly as to assure me that everything is going to be alright.
'SpiritGuardian is right, Sadie!' Madison sighed but I ignored her.
'Listen to me! SpiritGuardian said that you have to be on your guard all the time from now on.' Madison continued.
'Since when did you start reading people's minds?!' Ashley questioned.
'Anne taught me. We're pretty close, you know.' My little sister explained.
As we walked into New Hillcrest, we came to a halt and I realised that we've been travelling for 12 hours.
There's no Soul Riders to be found and I'm worried. Maybe I should get some sleep now.