Did that just happen?

I stared into space... did that just happen? Did Elizabeth just die? Did she just actually die?
I run to Alex, who looks knocked out. She's sitting on the ground, she looks so pale and her eyes are wide with fear.
'She's... She's really gone.' Alex cried, a tear rolling down her cheek.
Yep... she did just die!
'I'm s-so sorry Alex!' I cry. I'm trying to hold back the tears. I can't... I just can't believe that just happened!
'Why? It's not like it's your fault.' Alex sobbed.
I decide to take a walk around the beautiful but dangerous scenery of Pandoria.
I see a rock... it's glowing... that's so strange!
I take a quick look at it. I can hear someone. No... that can't be... is it... Lisa?
I move on and follow the Soul Shards, which lead me to the next stone.
Again, as I listen closely to the rock, I can hear Lisa's voice again!
I sigh with relief... but how can we hear Lisa if she's all the way in Jorvik?
I let the Soul Shards lead me to the next location... this time there's a tree. There's four rocks around it... I'm guessing they might be the same rocks as before.
'Alex! Come here!' I shout and Alex runs to where I am.
The portal appears and we run through it... leaving Elizabeth behind.