The next day... Or is it?!

I woke up to Madison screaming.
'MADISON... WHAT'S WITH THE SCREAMING?!' I shout, quickly jumping out of my sleeping bag and running over to her!
'L-l-l-look at the s-s-s-sky!!' Madison stammered.
I looked at the sky. WOAH. What happened?! Half of the sky was pitch black and half of the sky was light blue with sun and no clouds to be seen.
What actually happened?
'Sadie... your face looks really pale!' Alonzo explained.
'Here! Have some water!' He continues as he gives me his water bottle.
'T-thanks!' I reply, taking large sips from his water bottle that he gave me.
'No problem!' He smiles.
'Take your time! You can drink all of my water up if you want to!' Alonzo continued.
I smiled. Alonzo is such a good friend... although I might be catching feelings for him...
'S-Sadie... W-what h-h-happened?' Madison asked.
Before I could say anything, Ashley cuts in for me.
'It might have something to do with Garnok...' Ashley says.
'Ooooooohhhhhh yeah!!' Madison replied.
At that point, I was laughing hardly at Maddy.
'What are you laughing at?' Madison asked.
'It's just the way you sad Oh Yeah' I laughed.
Madison rolled her eyes.
'Stop it Sis!' She laughed back.
'This is no time to be faffing around... Jorvik is In huge danger... I mean... look at the sky... as Ashley said... it must have something to do with Garnok and what he's doing to destroy Jorvik and it's people. Come on Sadie! You're better than this!' Maddy explained.
I must admit, Maddy is right... she does have a point...
'Ok then sis! Lets go pack our stuff and be on our way to Jarl's Tomb!' I explain as I pack my stuff and mount SpiritGuardian.
Before I know it, we're on our way to Jarl's tomb!