Battling the Dark Rider.

Alex helps me stand up...

'Thankyou!' I smile cheerfully.

I look around me, everyone is here... the Soul Riders, my best friends, Emmy, Madison, Ashley, Alonzo... everyone!

'Remember, Sadie... we're a team... we have to fight together!' Liza smiled and took out her wand.

'Stand back everyone who isn't a Soul Rider... we don't want you to get hurt!' Lina shouted above the loud noise.
We say a sentence and then a bright flash appeared... blinding everyone around us...

'Is everyone okay?' I ask.

'Yep!' The Soul Riders reply. The Dark Rider has officially gone... we don't need to see him anymore because he's dead!
'Shall we go back to MistFall?' I ask.

'Actually, Sadie... everyone's being evacuated to The Valley Of The Hidden Dinosaur... we don't want to go back to MistFall... it's destroyed by Garnok!' Lisa explained.
'They saved me before anything could happen.' Madison cut in.
'Does everyone have warm clothes?' I ask.
'Yes' Everyone replied. It's only me that doesn't have warm clothes... I need warm clothes!
'Here you go, Sadie!... I can stand the cold... so don't worry about me!' Alonzo gives me his sweater.
'Thankyou, Alonzo!' We kiss and then off we go... to The Hidden Dinosaur!