I've finally found Ashley!

'A-Ashley?!' I whimper.

'Yes. It's me! Where were you? I've been trying to look for you for ages!' Ashley explains.

'I travelled all the way over to MistFall with Maddy. She's still in MistFall. Where's Alonzo?!' I ask my brother.

'Ehm... Alonzo... well... he's depressed cause he thinks you're dead.' At that point, when Ashley said 'he thinks I'm dead'... I realise I've done a bad thing... I should have brought the others with me. 

'Can I see him?' I ask politely.

'Yes, of course! He'll be happy!' Ashley smiles and I follow him to where Alonzo is. Alonzo is crying when we get there.

'Alonzo.' I whisper softly.

He doesn't answer. Perhaps he didn't hear me.

'Alonzo!' I say more louder.

Alonzo looks up and he looks at me... He cries even more when he sees me. Hopefully I didn't make him cry by giving him a 'surprise visit'. I don't want to make him cry, I never want to make him cry!

'S-S-Sadie?!' He stutters.

'Y-yes! It's me! It's your girlfriend... I'm alive, Alonzo. I'm not dead. You don't need to worry!' I explain.

Alonzo sprints out of his chair and wraps me up in a tight, warm hug! I'm guessing he was really worried about me... I was really worried about him! 

'Sadie... p-please don't do that again... god... you scared me to hell. Someone told me that you died... so I believed them and actually thought you were dead. Please Sadie, don't die. I need you. We need to get through this terrible war together. I need you and Ashley and Madison and The Soul Riders. We all need to be a team now... don't split up!' He ordered.

'I agree with you, Alonzo.' I say, 'we just need to get back to Madison and find my friends and the soul riders, then we can finally defeat dreadful Garnok!' I smile.