Saving Anne, Part 3.

'Is that...?!' Linda asked, mesmerised that a girl was in a light pink crystal.
'Anne!' Alex murmured to herself.
It definitely was Anne.
I took my phone out of my backpack and pressed the camera app. I took a picture of Anne, who was in the light pink crystal.

'What have they done to her?' Alex asked, her eyes were wide

'I can hardly believe it! Now there's nothing between us and our friend!' Linda smiled.
'Nothing... that is... except a wall of a crystal!' Linda continued and then frowned.
How are we supposed to get Anne out of there?
'She looks so peaceful in there! Do you think she realises how much time has passed? Can she feel anything? Is she dreaming?' Linda asked so many questions it was unbelievable.
Alex sighed, almost like she was giving up.
'I hope they're beautiful dreams!' Linda continued, staring into the bright pink wall of the crystal that Anne was in.
We talked for a few more minutes... not about Anne... but about how we're going to get back to Jorvik... how are we supposed to get back to Jorvik if the portal might be closed? Hopefully the portal won't close.
'Anne!' Lisa looked up.
'Even like this, she's inspiring!' Linda smiled.
I dismounted off of Spirit and walked towards Anne and the crystal that she was in.
I could hear Alex sobbing from behind me.
'I'm so sorry it took us so long to find you, Anne, please forgive us!' Alex cried.
'Poor Alex. Don't beat yourself up!' I turned around to find Darko.
Yes... THE DARKO. The leader of Dark Core Headquarters.