The Secret Stone Circle.

Lisa, Alex, Linda and I ran up to the Secret Stone Circle and ran into the portal. After that we found our self's inside the Secret Stone Circle.
'Follow me girls!' Elizabeth said in a panicked voice.
'What's going on?' Alex whispers to me.
'Trust me Alex... I don't know!' I reply.
'Fripp... Fripp... is on death's door.' Elizabeth frowned.
Us, the four Soul Riders, gasped.
'W-why?' I ask, tears coming to my eyes.
'So there's this man... his name is Darko... and both of them basically had a battle... Darko got pushed back into Pandoria but when Fripp used his powers against him... Fripp passed out and fell to the ground!' Elizabeth explained awkwardly.
Great. This is what I didn't want. Even though Fripp and I were on bad terms and I know he hated me, I didn't and I don't want him to die. Nor do I want Elizabeth to die.
'What shall we do?' I ask.
I've always wanted to know about the book of light ceremony... all I know is that it got stolen by the dark riders.
'Let him rest Sadie. Let him rest!' Elizabeth replied.
An old man with a grey beard and Purple markings all over his body came into the Stone Circle.
'Who's that?' I ask.
'Ah! Young Soul Riders! This is EverGray!' Elizabeth smiles as she links her arm though his.
I'm confused. Who's EverGray?
'I used to live in Pandoria and I was a good friend to Darko, but he and I aren't on good terms anymore.' EverGray explained... almost like he was reading my mind.
'EverGray is helping us find Anne!' Elizabeth smiled.
'Wait... We're finding Anne?!' Alex squealed!
'Yes, we are! But I hope you know something bad might happen.' Elizabeth frowned.
Alex and I looked at eachother.
'What does she mean by Something bad might happen?' Alex asks me.
'Who knows Alex, who knows!' I reply.
'Off you go Soul Riders, We'll meet at Guardians Dale tomorrow morning!' Elizabeth ordered us to get out of The Secret Stone Circle.
Tomorrow is the day we're going to rescue Anne... but... as Elizabeth said... something bad might happen.