The Meeting.

The next day was pretty sad. We had a meeting in the camps meeting square. I thought it would be a happy meeting and that they would tell us that the threat has gone. But no. They told us that we have to pack our most important belongings and take them with us to another camp.
'Listen up everyone!' The camp manager shouts.
'We have found another threat. This time the location is near us. What we would like you to do is to pack your personal belongings and most importantly... STAY SAFE!' He continues before walking off into the distance.
'How devastating is that?!' Alonzo whispers.
I walk back to my barrack with Ashley. We need to get Maddy before it's too late.
'Ashley... I'll go get Madison... you go to the barrack and start packing your stuff. Go... NOW!' I explain to Ashley.
'Ok... ok!' Ashley says and runs off to the barrack.
I sprint to where Maddy is and collect her immediately.
'C'mon Madz... We have to go... NOW!' I shout as I pick up her coat and her rucksack.
'Okay! Okay! I'm coming! Jeeeeeeezzzz!!' Maddy groans as she gets up from her seat.
'Quickly!' I shout as I slam the front door open.
'Sis! I'm coming! You need to calm down! I know exactly what's happening... you just need to calm down though!' Maddy explain.
'Look... Maddy... that's really nice of you to say that but we really don't have time... we need to pack our stuff and get Alonzo the other Soul Riders!' I say as I rush to the barrack.
'Okay I'm comingggggg!' Madison moans.
As soon as we get into our barrack, I rush to my bed and pack my stuff. I order Madison to do the same as well!
Ashley has already packed his stuff and is going to get Alonzo.
I don't have anymore time to write since I'm in such a rush!