They might have found my parents?

Lisa, Alex, Anne and Linda walked off as soon as we finished chatting.
I sniffed and heard the music come on. I knew it was the start of the Easter Parade.
'Sadie! Come on!' Madison shouted.
I looked at her and ran off to find her again as soon as she disappeared from my sight.
'What did they say to you?' Ashley asks me as I mount on SpiritGuardian.
'Oh... nothing much!' I reply.
Ashley and Madison nod their heads in confusion and exchange looks to each other.
'Sadie... you really need to tell us what's been going on. You've been really distant lately and it's ticking me off!' Madison explains and I sigh again.
'Fine... look if you want to know what's been going on... then ask The Soul Riders. I don't have time to tell you!' I reply moodily.
Madisons face turns red with anger, and so does Ashley's.
'Sadie... we hate to see you this way!' Ashley starts.
'Ashley... please don't start! I'm just stressed okay?' I look down and the bright green grass, tears are coming to my eyes.
'I think you might need to have a talk with Avalon!' Madison sighed.
'W-What? No Maddy... no... that's are just on my mind lately. With Elizabeth gone and Garnok threatening Jorvik... I don't have time for anything else other than saving people and coming up with plans!' I explain.
'Just tell us what they told you!' Maddy pleads.
'Fine... they told me that they might have found out parents... our mother is in Pandoria and our Father might be aswell!!!'
Maddy and Ashley gasp.
'Sadie! Don't you dare-' Ashley points his finger at me.
'I won't I won't I won't!' I roll my eyes.
He takes a deep breath and sits down on his own horse and rubs his forehead.
'Alright, Sadie, alright!'