Where's Sadie?!

Madison's P.O.V.

From when Sadie met this boy called Alonzo, she's always been stuck to him. She never let's him go. It's like she never has time for us... including her fellow Soul Riders.
I wake up in the morning to find that Sadie, Alonzo, Lisa, Alex and Linda have gone... so now it's just Ashley and I.
'Ashley!' I call my brothers name.
'Ashley! Wake up!' I continue.
'Whaaaaattt Maddyyyyy?' Ashley groans.
'It's six o' clock in the morningggggg... go back to sleeeeepppppp...!!!' Ashley continues.
'No... I won't go back to sleep... Our sister, Sadie Ravennight is MISSING! Including her fellow Soul Riders... INCLUDING ALONZO!!!' I explain.
'WOAH WAIT WHAT...?!?!' Ashley shouts.
'Mmmmhhhmmm!!' I sigh.
'Ohmygod... ohmygod... OOOOHHHMMMYYYGGGOOODDD!!!' Ashley squeals and freaks out.
'We've got to go and find Sadie and the others... who knows where they are...!' I say.
I must admit... I'm really angry at Sadie for not telling me where she's off to. She might be lost. She might be DEAD. She might be KIDNAPPED!!!
'Ashley... we have to go now! I'm angry at Sadie... I don't know where the flip she is!' I cry.
'I know! I know sis!' Ashley says in a comforting voice. I know he's trying to comfort me, but now is not the time for comfort... now is the time for scolding my sister!... Who knows where she is... I hope she isn't lost.