Rescuing Emmy.

As soon as I enter Epona, I realise I've made a mistake. I feel like I've lost a friend but I know I haven't. I've feel like I've lost Alonzo. But I definitely haven't.
It's seven o clock in the morning and I'm riding through the cold, Dewey grass of Epona. As before, half of the sky was day and half of the sky was night.
I sigh.
'we're almost there Spirit!' I say as I yawn.
I'm doing this cause Sabine might hurt Emmy. Or Emmy might be hurt already. Who knows. I just don't want Emmy to be hurt.
As we enter Guardians Dale, I dismount off of Spirit and run to the secret gap in the wall.
All I wanted is for things to be back to normal; I know things won't be for a while.
'Emmy?' I whisper shout.
No answer.
'Emmy?' I whisper shout again, but this time a bit more louder.
Still... no answer at all.
'EMMY BRIDGEWATER!' I shout so loudly that I feel like the cave is going to collapse.
'S-SADIE?' Emmy called from behind me.
I look behind me and I find Emmy.
'E-EMMY!' I Cry and we hug.
'We have to go before Sabine catches us again!' Emmy explains as she grabs her backpack and runs to the gap in the wall.
I run after her.
'Come on Sadie!' Emmy calls.
She's already mounted Spirit.
'I'm coming!' I call.
I mount onto Spirit and just as I do, Sabine comes.
'Sadie... NOW!' Emmy shouts just as Sabine casts the spell at me.
Everything went black.