9 ~ did something happen?

You were sitting in an empty compartment. You really hadn't spoken anyone since the fight you had with Draco. Your friends probably had a million questions which you didn't want to answer.

Your compartment door opened. You were sitting against the back of the train with your feet up on the bench. You didn't even move, clearly showing that you didn't want anyone to sit near you.

You didn't even look up. You just stared at the bench with a straight face. Your friends couldn't even see if you were happy or sad. They slowly sat down on the other bench and Harry managed to squeeze in besides your feet.

'Do you want to-'

'No.' You just said.

You reached into the bag that you put on the floor. You grabbed your book and decided to start reading.

'Don't distance yourself from us.' Hermione said.

'I'm not.' You said.

'You are. We just want to help you.' Ron said.

'You can't really help me.' You said.

You pretended to be reading. You just wanted them to shut up.

'What was Draco talking about?' Hermione asked.

You flinched a little. You didn't want to think about it. You didn't want to tell them. You didn't say anything.

'Y/N, you can trust us. Why are you not telling us things?' Harry asked.

'Because I don't need any more judgement.' You said.

The three looked at you. They judged people too. Since day one, they judged Draco because he had death eaters as parents. You had the exact same.

'We will never judge you. We're your friends. We've always been there for each other.'

You sighed and laid your head back against the wall of the compartment which you were sitting against.

'Y/N..' Hermione said.

You looked at her. You still didn't speak.

'You can trust us.' Harry said.

You sighed.

'My family is a wealthy line of purebloods. They've always been Slytherins, hating other houses.. You know like the Malfoys.' You started.

You took a deep breath and looked at your friends.

'I'm a Ravenclaw. The first one in ages. I'm friends with Gryffindors and Ravenclaws and hufflepuffs. I don't hate other houses.' You continued. 'My family.. they're followers of Voldemort.'

Hermione looked at you.

'You-know-who.' You corrected yourself. 'I'm not evil. If anything I help you guys fight him. My family doesn't accept me. I'm just a burden to them. They don't love me. Haven't since I was 11.'

You were already preparing yourself for what they were going to say.

'Why would you think that we'd think any less of you?' Hermione asked.

'If anything I think way less about your parents.' Ron said.

'It's awful that Malfoy used that against you.' Harry said.

'It's fine.' You said.

'It's clearly not Y/N. It's awful. We only judge Draco because he's an actual jerk because of his family.. you're nothing like him.' Harry said.

You smiled a little at him. It did make you feel a little better.

'You're always welcome to join my family during Christmas.' Ron said.