33 ~ meeting

Draco rushed upstairs right away after you came back from Hogwarts. You ran after him right away, completely ignoring the fact that your parents wanted to speak to you.

You stopped him from closing the door to his room. He let you in and closed the door behind him. You hugged him right away. Draco held you tightly against him. You felt so bad for him.

'Are you okay?'

'Yeah I'm good.'

'I just had to ask.. I've never really seen you cry.'

Draco didn't say anything. He just held you for a moment. You kissed his cheek shortly. You let him go.

'It's over now.' You said. 'We did it. We managed somehow.'

'We did..'

You looked up at him and fixed the lapels of his suit. You kissed his cheeks.

'I probably need to go talk to my parents.. just take some time for yourself.. I'll be right back.'

You headed back downstairs. Your parents were standing there.

'Is Draco okay?' Narcissa asked.

'Yeah he's just tired.. I think it's still because of the thing Harry did to him. I told him to rest for a bit.'

'Alright, I'll check up on him later.'

She walked away. You looked back at your parents.

'The way you and Draco mended that cabinet.. is quite extraordinary.' Your mother said.

'Maybe you two have more death eater qualities than we anticipated. That's why you two get to join our death eater meeting later on this week. I feel like that will be a good next step.' Your father said. 'Well done.'

They walked away. Did they just tell you.. you did a good job? You walked back upstairs. Draco was just sitting on his bed. He looked up at you and smiled a little when he saw you.

'Did it go well?' He asked.

'They didn't even mention me not killing Dumbledore.. they asked me to join their death eater meeting.'

'Oh guess we're going there together then.'

You sat down besides him and moved some of his hair behind his ear.

'I'm okay.' He said.

'I'm not sure you are.'

'Are you?'

You didn't say anything. Harry's words hurt you. He called you a traitor. Were you a traitor? You didn't know. This was all about surviving.. having a family, finally not being alone.

'Don't listen to Harry.' Draco said.

He knew you too well. He knew that words like that got to you. Draco didn't think you were a traitor. You were just doing what had to be done. He understood you. Maybe that's why you two were such a good match.

'You're not a traitor. After everything he did he has no right to speak.'

You smiled a little at him. You were happy he was there for you.

-

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing your black dress. It was time for the death eater meeting. Draco stopped besides you. You saw you two standing together. He was wearing his black suit. You didnt often say it but you two looked good together. Draco wrapped an arm around you.

'I'll be in there with you.'

'I'm glad you are.' You said with a tiny smile.

You heard your family head downstairs. Nik was going to be there too. Your family would be complete. You took a deep breath. Draco kissed your cheek.