10 ~ present

You watched the snow fall outside. You were just sitting on the couch in the living room. Everyone was decorating the manor with Christmas decoration.

'Oh look at this.' Narcissa smiled.

She grabbed a piece of decoration with a moving picture of tiny Draco in it. You never knew that a Malfoy could be that cute.

'Give that a nice place.'

She handed it to Draco who put it away. You watched him for a moment. You wanted to help decorate but your mother sent you away. When Draco turned around you quickly looked away.

Narcissa reached into one of the boxes which your mother put away because it was empty.

'You missed one.' Narcissa said.

Your parents looked at her. She wiped off some dust of the thing she was holding.

'Oh look at that. How cute.' She smiled. 'How old are you here?' Narcissa asked you.

You looked up. She walked over to you and showed it.

'Six.. seven maybe.' You said.

You hadn't seen that in ages.

'Draco, put that next to yours.'

Draco walked over to you two. You refused to look at him. Draco grabbed it and walked back to put it away. Your parents clearly weren't happy with it. Narcissa had been trying to improve the relationship between you and rest but that wasn't really working.

Draco looked at it for a moment. Nik's picture was also there. All the kids were up there. It was weird to see it again. It had been out of that box for several years.

You watched your parents and the Malfoys putting down the presents neat the fireplace. You were hoping that there was at least one for you there.

Draco watched you look at it. You looked away and got up. You walked back towards the window to look at the beautiful view.

'Why don't you take a break, Draco?' Narcissa said.

'Sure.' He said.

You decided you wanted to go outside. You put on your coat and shoes and walked towards the backdoor. As soon as you opened it a cold breeze blew through your hair.

You closed the door behind you and walked through the snow covered garden. Draco decided to follow you. He had to try to just get you to say something to him.

He followed your footsteps. He saw you standing a bit further in the garden, wiping some snow of a bench. You sat down and took a deep breath. You looked at the ground and moved your foot through the snow.

'You know you can't avoid or ignore me forever, right?'

You really didn't want this right now. You sighed and rolled your eyes. At least he got a reaction.

'Especially not when you're celebrating Christmas here.'

You got up and wanted to walk away but Draco pushed you back onto the bench. You looked up at him with a deadly glare.. but you still didn't speak.

'Y/N, I'm serious. It was one silly comment. Are you seriously being like this because of one comment?'

The fact that he just wanted to forget it never happened showed how much he didn't care. He didn't care at all.. and all that that did to you was hurt you more. You wanted it to stop. He just had to leave you alone.

'Fine, don't talk to me. I don't care.'

You so badly wanted to answer but you didn't. You were biting the inside of your cheek to stay quiet. Draco stuffed his hands in his pocket and looked at you.