8 ~ low

I'm going to do a small skip because I wanna get to the holiday for my ideas :)

-

You got a good grade for potions and the DA was doing amazing. You had been practising. You were doing pretty great.

'Where are you going?'

You stopped and turned around. You saw Draco behind you on the stairs.

'Are you stalking me?'

'Why would I stalk someone as uninteresting as you?'

'Aren't you the one who's working with Umbridge?'

Umbridge was trying to take Dumbledore's army down. She had Draco and his friends who tried to take you all down. It was highly annoying.

'Listen Y/L, I know you have something to do with this.'

'Leave me alone, Malfoy. I thought we were a little more friendly than this.'

'Just because we work together doesn't mean I suddenly like you. You're still highly annoying.'

'I didn't expect anything to change. Your personality is so rotten that it wouldn't allow that.' You grinned.

Draco narrowed his eyes.

'Bye Malfoy.' You smiled and you turned around.

You continued walking up the stairs. Draco couldn't seem to let it go. He was following you. You sighed and decided not to go to the room of requirement right away. You walked into another corridor.

You glanced over his shoulder and still saw him. You took a deep breath and started running. You hurried away from him and hid in a broom closet.

You heard Draco right outside. He annoyed you so badly. You heard him walk away. You waited for a moment before you hurried out towards the room or requirement.

You walked inside and saw that everyone was already there.

'There you are.' Hermione said. 'Where have you been?'

'Draco followed me.. had to get rid of him.'

You reached for your wand. For some reason you kinda enjoyed fighting with Draco. After to potions assignment you two went back to the way you were. He hated you again, and you kept hating him.. oh well.. hating..

You approached Neville.

'Sorry I'm late. Let's try expelliarmus again.' You smiled.

You had been helping Neville master it. You already casted your patronus, you mastered expelliarmus and stupefy and the other things Harry taught you.

'Alright, Neville, watch the movement again.'

Ginny stepped forwards and pointed her wand at you. You first showed him the movement before using it on her.

'See? After me now.'

You and Neville both practised the movement like you've done all these days. You still believed that he could do it.

'Focus Neville, use it on me.'

You stopped infront of him. A few people watched you two.

'Focus, you can do it.'

Neville pointed his wand at you.

'Expelliarmus!' He said.

Before you knew it your wand flew out of your hand. You looked at Neville.