Buttons

A/N: So Damonlover81 requested this

Barry is working on a dance as it's his and Oliver's two year anniversary coming up soon and Barry wants to do something special since he doesn't really have enough money and he feels that something from the heart is much better than anything you get from a store.

Finds the perfect song buttons by the pussycat dolls and once he finds the song he asks Felicity and Kara to help him with the dance moves and so for the next two weeks they work on the moves and they finally get it perfect and he's excited about it cause it was weird that he had to use Felicity and Kara as the ones he dance on to get the moves down.

It's the night of their anniversary they go to dinner Oliver the Gentleman that he is helps Barry out the car and holds the door to the restaurant open for his man as the paparazzi are taking pictures and asking tons of questions Barry has gotten use to it seeing as he's dating Oliver Queen once inside the restaurant the host says right this way Mr.Queen they follow as she says it's as you requested then she says your sever will be with you shortly enjoy your night then she's gone Barry also has stopped complaining about the fancy restaurants Oliver takes him to as Oliver has always said that Barry deserves the finest things in life and that he loves to spoil his beautiful boyfriend the light of his life what Barry doesn't know is that Oliver is going to purpose to him tonight he has everything all worked out as he wanted to do it sooner because he's known after five months of them being together that he's the one but Sara told him he should at least wait till their two year anniversary not that she thought Barry would dump Ollie she just didn't want him to do anything stupid to screw it up with Barry as Barry is the first of his boyfriends that she actually likes.

They are done eating and the waitress asks if they would like desert and Oliver orders cheesecake Barry looks at him as he's about to say he can't eat another bite when Oliver says baby I know you always have room for desert as he kisses him passionately Barry smiles as he says okay but you have to get your present when we get home and I hope you like it I worked hard on it for two weeks Oliver says whatever it is I'll love it baby the cheesecake comes and Barry looks down and sees the ring and Oliver says Bartholomew Henry Allen will you marry me I know that I don't ever want to lose you and I want to spend the rest of our life's together baby Barry looks at him with tears in his eyes as he says yes I'll marry you I love you so much how about we get this to go and when we get home I can give you your gift as he claims on Oliver's lap as he starts kissing him passionately Oliver says god yes as he says check please they are at the loft as Oliver got it for Barry when he offered him a job at Queen Consolidated see Oliver went to Central City looking for a new head for QC's science department and Barry was working at S.T.A.R. Labs where his roommate from college also worked and he was going there to offer Ray Palmer the job but Ray told him he was going to start his own company called Palmer Tech but he told Oliver that he knew someone for the job and when Ray introduced Barry to Oliver he knew he had to have Barry as more than just an employee he was the hottest guy he'd ever seen and his slime and Barry wasn't scared to put him in his place he treated him like a normal human being didn't act any different because of his last name of course at first it was just a work relationship but it turned into more and he finally decided to say yes to a date with Oliver and it was downhill from there.

So they get to Barry's loft and as they are kissing he unlocks the door once inside Oliver has him against the wall as he's sucking on his collar bone and neck Barry is moaning as he says between moans babe stop I still have to give you your present Oliver says okay so he lets him go as Barry says set down as Barry says I've got to get ready then he disappears and comes back in just one of Oliver's T-shirts as Oliver says so far this is the best present ever as Barry turns on his iPod and buttons by the pussy cat dolls starts playing as he walks up to him he kisses him passionately as he gets on his lap then starts licking and sucking on his neck he starts grinding on him as he unbuttons Oliver's shirt he then gets up and pulls Oliver's shirt off the cuffs his hands to the chair as he whispers in his ear can't have you touching me babe as he kisses his jawline then slowly grinding on Ollie's cock as he's sucking on his collar bone as he stops and gets off Oliver to take the shirt off and Oliver sees that he's wearing his underwear which makes him harder as Oliver loves seeing him in his clothes Barry then starts licking/ biting on his nipples as he unbuttons his pants and pulls the pants down so the only thing between them and there cocks are their underwear and he can see how Oliver's rock hard member wants out of it's confinement so he slowly grinds on him as he hears his beautiful man moan he takes his underwear off as he licks his hard cock though the underwear after a few times he gets back on Oliver's lap and kisses him passionately as he's grinding on him making him moan as he does this Oliver says baby this is so hot Barr removes Ollie's underwear as he says babe you can't come yet the song maybe over but I'm not done with you yet as he bites him lightly as he makes sure Oliver slides into his hole as he's about to ask Barry says I made sure to be prepared as he slides down Oliver's huge rock hard cock once Ollie is inside of him he kisses him passionately as he slowly starts moving up and down on his cock Oliver says in between moaning baby this is the best anniversary present ever while he said that Barry unlocks the cuffs as Oliver feels his hands get freed he gets up and takes him to the couch as he's pounding into his tight hole he lays him down gently as he kisses him passionately as he is still pounding him he whispers in his ear put your legs around my waist as baby as he does Oliver hits his prostate as he's making him moan Oliver says louder baby I want to hear you moaning as he keeps hitting his prostate going deeper and deeper with each thrust Barry is moaning and yelling as he says I'm gonna as he comes all over his and Ollie's chest as he Oliver sucks on his neck he feels the lovely heat in his stomach as he yells Barry's name as he comes deep inside of his tight hole once he's done he lays on top of his man as he says that was amazing I love you so much baby he kisses him passionately as Barry says I love you more they both fall asleep like that in each other's embrace as Oliver is still inside of him.