Waking Up In Vegas

A/N: This story is about soulmates.
————————————————————————The Allen's are in Vegas as it's Barry's parents thirtieth wedding anniversary and they just wanted it to also be a family getaway since their son works so hard as the second doctor at his dad's office they know he's gay and they don't care as long as he's happy but he just works and goes home when they asked him he says he's still young and he's got time but he doesn't want some one night stands he wants the real deal.

So Barry is at at one of the tables where you roll the dice at as this hottie with dirty blonde hair and the when the guy looks over he seen his eyes are a beautiful blue and they man thinks to his self he's beautiful and he asks will you blow on these for luck for me so Barry blows on them and the guy wins this happens like five times Barry is about to leave when the guy says hey wait where are you going you're my good luck charm and your also beautiful so please stay here by my side Barry can't say no looking into those beautiful blue eyes as he says ok I'll stay if you tell me your name he smiles his cocky smile as he puts his hand around his lucky charm as he whispers in his ear Oliver the waitress comes over and Oliver orders Voka as he says and put whatever he wants I'm buying as he orders a Dr. pepper with crown royal the waitress walks away.

As Nora and Henry are going to there room they see their son who is kissing some guy and once they stop for air Nora asks her husband isn't that Oliver Queen? He says it sure does look like him and it looks like our son is having fun with a smile on their faces they head up to their room back at the table Oliver pulls Barry in for a kiss but it wasn't a peck on the lips it was a full blown kiss tongue and all once they pull apart for air Barry thinks wow that was the best kiss as Oliver says come on let's go get some dinner my treat plus I'm not going to let someone else take my lucky charm as he asks what's your name beautiful? Barry Allen they go to Hell's Kitchen for dinner Barr looks at the restaurant as he says it'll be hard to get a table here Oliver says nonsense once they walk in Oliver says a table for two as the hostess is about to say something when chef Ramsay comes over and says Oliver Queen and who is this as Oliver says this is my lucky charm Barry Allen as the chef shakes his hand and sits them himself.

As they are eating Barry asks how do you know Gordon Ramsay? He use to be our chef before he blow up and he told my family that if we are ever in Vegas we are always welcome at his restaurant as Oliver says I know we just met but after that kiss I felt like I've known you all my life and that you're the one I've been wanting for as Barry says I feel the same way and it's not just the Alcohol talking Oliver kisses him passionately as Barry deepens the kiss once they get done with their food Oliver says do you trust me? Yes is all he says as they go to a jewelry store and Oliver picks out a beautiful emerald engagement ring and a matching one for him then once they left their they went to a wedding chapel and they waited their turn then they got married by Elvis and they kissed passionately.

They get back to the hotel and up to Oliver's penthouse suite and before Barry can walk through the door Oliver picks him up as he says no Mr. Queen as he carries him bridal style though the door as Barry warps both his arms around his neck and kisses him passionately as they are kissing Oliver makes it to the bed as he gently lays his beautiful husband down on the bed then lays beside him as Barry gets on top of him as he says it's are wedding night there's time to sleep later as he's kissing him passionately then kisses his jawline then moves down to his neck as he sucks on it he stops long enough to take his shirt off as Oliver dose the same Barry looks at him as he says wow Oliver blushes as Barry moves down to his pants as he removes them as Oliver is now naked as Barry says wow no underwear as he says it's more free with out them as they laugh Barry takes his semi hard cock into his mouth once his hot mouth is on it it's now hard as he warps his tongue around the head and licks the slit Oliver is moaning as he feels that lovely mouth and tongue going up and down on his rock hard cock as he says wow that feels amazing Barry takes his mouth off as he kisses him passionately as he lines up his hole with his husband's rock hard monster cock as he slowly pushes his self down on Ollie's swift he starts sucking on his collar bone as Oliver is moaning once he has the huge cock all the way inside of him and once he gets use to it he starts moving up and down on his cock as he's moaning Oliver is watching as this beautiful man that is his is riding his dick he decides after a few more minutes he flips them as he whispers in his ear lucky charm warp your beautiful legs around my waist as he does as he's told.

Once he warps his legs around his waist this helps him go deeper into his tight hole as does this he finds his husband's sweet spot as he makes him moan when he hits that spot over and over as Barry is a screaming mess as Oliver goes deeper he picks up the speed a little bit not enough to make him cum at the moment finally Barry says I'm gonna as he yells Oliver's name as he comes all over his abs and stomach as Oliver sees his big cock shot his ropes of come all over his abs and stomach as he sees this as he thrust's into his tight hole as he feels the head of his cock swelling as he's about to explode as his load shots out of his cock and into his beautiful husband's tight hole as he feels his ropes of come empty into the tight hole it's in as he lays down gently on top of his beautiful husband as he says that was amazing and I love you as he flips them so that Barry is on top of him as he's still inside him as Barry says I love you to as he puts his face in the crook of Oliver's neck and falls asleep.

Barry wakes up for a moment he thinks last night was just a dream till Oliver comes in with breakfast as he says you're up beautiful as Barry says so last night wasn't a dream? Oliver says nope we are married and when I woke up I found out why everything felt so right as he says look at your right wrist Barry dose what Oliver said and looks down at his right wrist and on it like a tattoo is the last name of Queen and when he holds up his right arm so Barry can see it says Allen he gets up and jumps into Oliver's arms as he kisses him passionately Oliver says everything makes since as he says oh I have something for you he gives Barry a check as Barry looks at it he says I can't take this Oliver says yes you can and will baby cause it's half yours since you are and will always be my lucky charm I was going to do it even before we learn we are soulmates it was after all you who helped me win it plus I'm a billionaire well you are to now but this is all yours as he kisses him passionately.