Christmas Wrapping

A/N: So I feel that it kinda of got some what away from the song but I've got another one down. Yay me hopefully everyone likes it and remembers to vote and comment.
Love ya all

Barry has just moves to Sterling City since he's finally done with college see he's a little young for college but he's really smart and his parents die in a car accident when he was two years old and he had no living relatives so he had been put into so many foster homes he learned after he was six that you never stay in one foster home for to long so he just put all his effort into his school work and by the time he could drive he had already past high school so he got offered a scholarship to every one he applied to but he wanted to go overseas so he decided to go to a college in London once he was done with college he moved to Sterling City where he would start work at QC as head of their Applied Science division and it was December so he decided to take it as he normally spends the holidays by himself anyways.

But that change once he met with the man he thought was Robert Queen as he didn't know that Robert was dead as the person he talked to said that Robert wanted Barry to work for him once he was done with college in his applied science Barry took the job as he was done with college he didn't know that who he talked to was Tommy Merlyn who is Oliver's best friend and Oliver was running the company and he's known about Barry for awhile and he wanted the best to work at his family's company but also cause he's hot.

So as Barry goes to meet his new boss he shakes his hand as Barry says it's nice to finally meet you Mr. Queen as Oliver says please that was my dad please call me Oliver as they shake hands as Oliver says it's nice to meet you how about I show you where your going to work and your staff and your assistant as they walk out of Oliver's office he holds the door open for Barry as he walks out Sara is about to say something but Oliver says this is Sara and gives her that don't say anything look as she shakes Barry's hand.

~Three years later~

Oliver asks Barry what his plans are for tonight? Um not much just going to go home and watch some Netflix as Oliver says it's Christmas Eve why don't you come over to my house and have some Christmas Eve dinner with me my sister and my mom unless you have family coming over Barry looks down then back up as he says nope my parents died in a car accident and I've been on my own Oliver says well then you must come over I'll have my driver pick up at seven o'clock dinner is at eight and it's casual Barry says ok.

It's five till seven and Barry is outside his building as a car pulls up and says Mr. Allen? As he says yes the driver gets out as he says John Diggle but you can call me Dig as he opens the door for him and Barry claims in as the door shuts and Dig gets back in the car they start driving as Barry asks Diggle some questions so they can get to know each other a little better as Diggle seems fine with that before Barry knows it they are at the Queen mansion as Barry thanks him he rings the bell as Oliver answers the door and says you look nice as they walk into the sitting room Oliver sits by him on the couch as Oliver greets his mom and sister he then says mom and speedy this is Barry Allen he's the head of applied sciences at QC as he then says Barry this is my mom Moria Queen and my sister Thea Queen.

Moria says nice to meet you I've heard such wonderful things about you it seems that you've made quite the impression on Oliver as Thea says well they have been dating for a year Moria says aww now everything makes more sense as she says it's still nice to meet you dear as Thea says what's new Barry? As he starts talking to Thea Oliver pulls his mom aside as he says I was going to tell you she says don't be silly Ollie I'm just glad you're happy and I've never seen you happier and at least now I know why and Thea also has great things to say about him also yeah he and Thea get along really well it's like there brother and sister Oliver laughs he sees that Thea and Barry are underneath the mistletoe so he goes up to his boyfriend and turns him around as he points up at the mistletoe then kisses him passionately as puts there foreheads together as he says this is hopefully going to be the best present afterwards he gets down on one knee he pulls a box out of his pocket as he says I know it's only been a year but when I'm with you it feels like I've known you my whole life and I don't want to go another day without you right by my side so Bartholomew Henry Allen will you do me the horror of being my husband and my best friend he looks up into Barry's beautiful green tear full of tears as he says yes then Oliver gets up and kisses him passionately then Moria and Thea says well we have to celebrate to the happy couple as the maid says dinner is ready and Moria says dinner is served with that they all go to the table and eat dinner once dinner is done Oliver says stay with me tonight baby? Barry can say anything Oliver says you can wear some of my pjs as he kisses him afterwards Barry says okay and they go up to Oliver's room.