Your Love Is My Drug

A/N: Eddie die but it was to save his Fiancé from Eboard Thawne and once Barry got over the pain Iris asked him out and they've been dating for two years.

Barry and Iris aren't doing so well so Iris' sees the way Barry and Oliver look at each other so she wonders if letting Barry and Oliver have a night of sex will help there relationship as she's at S.T.A.R. Labs she thinks of this as she knows Barry is bi and Oliver Queen is on his three list as well as Eddie Thawne and Roy Harper as she thinks she can get with someone from her three list who is on her list is Harry Wells from earth two, James Olson and Rip Hunter.

Once Barry comes back after he saved the school bus full of kids and after he changes out of the Flash suit Iris says Barr can we talk in private? He says yeah they walk into the speed lab as she says look I know that we have hit a little bit of a rough pitch and before you say anything I have an idea we both have the night and find someone from our three list and have a great night with them Barry says are you sure? She says yes and I've already called Oliver and he's on his way all I told him was that you needed to talk to him and I told him you would meet him at Jitters he asks so who are you gonna sleep with? She says Rip Hunter he has already agreed to it he looks at her as he says what would you have done if I didn't agree to it? Iris says I know that you've been having dreams about Oliver and I knew you would if it was with Oliver he says so who gets to use the loft? You Rip and I will use the bedroom in S.T.A.R. Labs with that she says Oliver will be here at Jitters in about thirty minutes Barry rushes off to the loft so he can shower and set it up for tonight as he's dreamed about being with Oliver he was going to ask him out once he felt better and grieved for Eddie but he liked Iris also and she asked him out once he was better and he said yes.

Oliver texted Barry and told him he was at Jitters so Barry decided to tell him the truth about why he was in Central City once Barry gets there Oliver smiles as he walks in Oliver waves at him Barry walks over to the table as he says I order you a Flash Barry smiles at him and Oliver feels butterflies in his stomach something he's never felt with Felicity or anyone else he's been with he actually gets up and hugs him and kisses his cheek and pushes his chair in for him once he sits back down he says Ollie I have to be honest with you Oliver has a hurt look in his eyes as Barry says Iris actually texted you on my phone but I've always been honest with you so here goes Iris and I hit a rough patch and she thinks that if we sleep with someone on or three list then it will help us and your on my list that's why she called you but I know you're with Felicity so don't worry about it Oliver grabs his hand as he pulls it closer to him as he says yes City and I did date but we aren't together anymore cause your love is my drug I've been thinking about you and you make me a better man and Felicity seen that and she told me that she wants me to be happy and if being with you made me happy then she wasn't going to stand in the way plus she is in love with Nate Haywood.

Barry is excited as he says so we are going to do this cause I've been dreaming of this for over a few months since we were each other and after seeing Oliver says I know it didn't help with my crush after seeing what you're working with they leave Jitters as Barry hops on the back of his motorcycle and hugs him as he rest his head on his shoulder Oliver is in Heaven they get to Barry's loft.

Once inside Barry goes and lights the candles he has all over the loft as he looks at him as he says I wanted it to be special Oliver kisses him passionately then says oh believe me beautiful baby bear it will be the most special and amazing night of our life cause after tonight you'll see it should be us that's together Barry gives him one of his cocky smiles as he says you're that confident in us he says yes as he starts kissing on his neck as he sucks on that one spot that he knows turns on his bear once he hears him moaning his name passionately as he says I love when you moan and I've dreamed about making you moan my name.

He moves down to his abs as he says god you're abs are so hot and you taste so good he moves down to his huge cock as he licks it up and down then slowly takes it into his mouth as he warps his tongue around the head of it as he also licks the slit as Barry starts vibrating not because it's the only way to get off like when he's with Iris it just happened cause he's getting so much pleasure from Oliver and his mouth and his fingers he doesn't even know when Oliver started fingering his hole but it feels so good so much better than when he and Iris make love before he knows it cause Ollie keeps hitting his prostate every time as he goes deeper into him Barry yells his name as he is about to comes as Barry is about to pull out of his mouth Oliver holds him there tightly as he takes every last drop of his come afterwards he asks why where you about to pull out as he looks down cause he doesn't want to answer him Oliver says I wasn't lying you do taste so good Barry says I almost pulled out cause Iris never wants to sallow Oliver says well she's missing out now baby are you ready for me to enter you and make sweet sweet love to you he picks him up and and lays him down gently on the bed he kisses him passionately as he slowly starts pushing into him as Barry is moaning into his kisses once he's all the way inside of him he waits as he knows it's been awhile since he's had sex this way.

Barry says please move so he starts slowly pulling all but the head of his monster out of him as he is teasing him by slowly pushing back into him as he is about to say something Barry uses his speed to flip them so that Oliver is laying on his back as he's vibrating he leans down so he can whisper into his ear as he says your teasing me and also I wanted to ride you as I've had the dream of riding your dick as your inside of me after I seen you're huge cock when I was you after he says that he licks the outside of Ollie's ear as he goes down on his cock he pushes up as he makes sure to hit his sweet spot as he's doing this he also hears him moaning he says he's about to come but Oliver puts a cock ring on his huge cock as he says no baby I don't want you to come till I'm close also which could take awhile because while I was on the island Slade showed me how to make sure that you please someone just right so that it lasts for hours even though it's kinda of hard when someone can Vibrate there whole body baby  he then kisses him passionately as he sits up so he's thrusting deeper inside of his tight hole as he goes down on his huge cock Oliver says I can't take it anymore as he removes the cock ring as he says let's come together after he says that Barry yells out Ollie as he shots his load all over his chest abs and stomach as Oliver yells Barry's name as he comes as deep inside of him as he feels his mushroom head shot his ropes of come into his tight hole as he he feels him up so much that it's leaking from his ass back onto his cock.

Barry says can we stay like this Ollie cause I love feeling you inside of me Oliver says as long as we sleep in together tomorrow morning and you answer me one question baby as Barry looks him into his beautiful blue eyes waiting he says be my boyfriend Barry says yes as he says I've never had sex like that with Iris before he lays down gently on his chest as he puts his head in the crook of his neck and then he's out like a light Oliver warps his arm around him as he falls asleep peacefully for the first time in a long time.

Oliver wakes up to find Barry's side of the bed empty as he gets up he puts on a pair of Barry's sweatpants and walks out of the bedroom where he sees Iris as he asks where is Barry? He said he was going to sleep in with me Iris looks at him as she says he ran out in a hurry and yelled at me "get used to the couch" Oliver gets a smile on his face as he says that means I did a good job in bed with him as he thinks "he was so tasty" afterwards Barry rushes in as he says sorry babe but their was a fire this morning but I bought breakfast and Jitters as he goes up and kisses him passionately afterwards Oliver says oh god baby bear your love is my drug and this drug is going straight to Barry kisses him passionately as he says later in his ear as he also licks it.

A/N: Hopefully everyone loves this story I seen the picture and it just came to me and i also got to do some more Iris bashing at this point I've given up on trying not to bash Iris cause I do like her in the show and the woman who plays her is amazing and very pretty but Olivarry is my ship and some times bashing her works better for my story also I thought the song works well for the story.