3

A/N: Here's the third part to what was supposed to be a one shot but I thank it works out hopefully.  HERE WE GO

The next day at the Thawne/Allen House Barry wakes up and takes the test and goes to get some coffee with the test in hand as Eddie has a cup of coffee ready for him as he says baby whatever the answer is we will fined a way as he kisses him passionately afterwards Barry says I know babe he then looks at the test and says nope with his sad face as he says we are going to figure this out we can call off work and go to the doctor as he says whatever doctor you want to see Barry says actually Nate is going to be in town and he and Wally went though the same problem maybe he knows Eddie calls his captain and tells him as Captain Singh says take a few days if needed I know what this means to you two Eddie thanks him as Barry is talking to Nate who says he would be happy to help and they could even do it at home Barry thanks him once he's off the phone he says bad news my new boss is being a bitch and told me I had to come in today as he gets a huge smile on his face as Eddie comes up and says yeah well maybe I can convince this tight ass boss of yours how two loosen up some as he kisses him passionately once they are apart Barry says I think he can handle that but just to make sure convince me first as Eddie says that's my favorite thing to do as he carries him to the living room as he's passionately kissing him once on the couch as both of their robes are in the kitchen floor.

Barry takes Eddie's cock inside of him as he slowly pushing into his rock hard cock once he's on he kisses him passionately as he also starts slowly going down on the huge cock he starts moaning as he starts sucking on his neck and moving a little bit faster right as they both finish Nate walks in as he says a visit and a show if I wasn't married to Wally I would definitely love to see and get in on that action but I'm an honest husband now but you know staying like that works for me as I maybe married but I can still look and watch as he laughs Barry says well you missed the whole show as Nate says oh no sexy I came in right at the beginning and Damn I can't wait to see my man who is shadowing somebody else till officer sexy gets back but I think he's driving the guy nuts as he's going overboard with it cause he wanted to annoy you but in all seriousness.

Nate says I know just what you'll need to find another guy and then when the time is right your both have a side guy and the three of you will have kids together that's how it worked with Wally Ray and I and it's the best sex ever once that's done be careful cause once you open that oven as Barry says yay we are going to be uncles again as Nate says yep Barry gets up and hugs him forgetting that he's completely naked as Nate says if you keep this up I'm going to fuck you as Barry says oh but Eddie is already got the robes and hands his to Barry as Nate says I've been doing research on the history of this town since everyone that has lived here says when the city was first found that werewolf's lived here and three of the founding fathers are from your family's the Thawne's the Queen's and the Allen's of course it makes since way some man can have babies true we don't change anymore but we still are werewolf's some of us just need more than one person the two alphas make one and the omega has enough love for both of them and once the others can learn to love each other then you'll have your family and another husband witch is so much fun anyway well I will see guys later and my doctor had to reschedule so I'll see you tomorrow bye.

Eddie says what he was saying makes since and I have to tell you something when Oliver was rubbing up your thighs it did kinda of turn me on and I know that you are still in love with him and before he can finish someone is knocking at their front door so they go get the door and open it to fine Oliver standing there as he says I'm sorry about yesterday and as before he can finish Eddie pulls him inside as Oliver says if you're gonna beat me up I understand Eddie says I would love to do that but instead that wouldn't solve anything but the three of us are going to have sex and if this works then it'll fix that hole in your heart and it'll the three of us together Oliver looks at him as he says you are wearing to many clothes as he and Barry take off their robes as Oliver stands up and takes off his clothes as he's watching the two of them kissing he goes to join in but Eddie pushes him back down on the couch as he starts grinding on his semi hard cock as Barry is kissing him then moves down his chest to his nipples as he sucks and bites them then licks down his stomach and abs once he reaches his cock Barry and Eddie starts licking up and down on his cock and then they start kissing then they start licking and sucking on his cock as Oliver has never had this happen before it's such an amazing feeling and it's like something just clicks within the three of them once Oliver comes as Barry says Nate was right Eddie and Oliver apologizes to each other as they say we shouldn't be fighting we should both be protecting the love of our life and Barry says I love you both as he says now can we all just have sex cause I've always dreamed of having both of my beautiful hot man inside of me as he says now will you two make my dream come true? They both look at each other then Oliver picks him up as they run into there bedroom once he seats him down gently on the bed as he starts kissing on his cock and then Eddie joins in as he's licking up and down on his cock as they take turns licking and sucking on his cock then they both start to slowly pushing into his tight hole once they are both inside of him they wait as he says wait you two lay down as they did he slides back on them as he says awe it feels so good and amazing as he goes up and down on their cocks as they get up as Eddie is sucking on Barry's neck as Oliver kisses him passionately as he rides up and down on the two huge cocks up there but he knows that this is the happiest he's ever been with Barry and also Eddie and it's like they were made for each other and for bear as they both say at the same time I'm gonna as they yell out Barry's name as they feel their release let go like fireworks as Barry yells as his lands on his chest as they sit there both Eddie and Oliver lick the cum of his chest then they all three kiss.

While they are laying in bed Oliver says you dose this mean we are a Eddie says before we say anything we need you to tell us everything Oliver starts telling them about how his marriage felt like work from the beginning and he wasn't happy and he started chatting on her but what the newspapers never said I was shit face drunk and had lots of sex with hot guys in my same situation and finally she had enough and my mom sent me to rehab and I was doing good then I seen you and Eddie and it's like some how the both of you seem so much hotter and mine Eddie finishes for him yeah Eddie says I felt the same way and I knew you would try something but I kept picturing the two of you together and then the hot threesomes we had and as Barry says it finally feels right again like it felt back when we were in high school they both you at him as they say couldn't have said it better my self as he gets the cocky grin he always gets around the two as Barry says I know but that's because I'm the brain and heart of this couple and you two are my hot man I get to show off so everyone knows who you belong to as Eddie and Oliver attacks him with passionate kisses as he says we need a bigger bed and Oliver is moving in with us and we have a room for William as Eddie as well as Oliver says yes beautiful baby bear.

~Two Years Later~

Oliver Eddie and Barry are still going strong and they have three kids William excepted Eddie and Barry as his dad's as an he expected his his two twin brothers Roy Jones Queen/Thallen and Nate Henry Queen/Thallen.