Talking Body

Barry and Oliver have been friends since they were young but once they got in high school things changed Oliver got muscles and Barry noticed a little to much because most of the time Barry was hanging out with him as he was working out and Barry figured out that he was gay and he's in love with his best friend.

Oliver has known for awhile that he's in love with Barry and he was finally going to tell Barry how he feels and he hopes it doesn't ruin their friendship but he's got to do this as he's saying this to himself his phone rings and it's Barry he knows by the ring tone as he answers it with a smile on his face as he says I was just about to call you as they laugh and Barry says my parents are going out of town for the weekend so do you want to stay before he can finish Oliver says yes I'll see you in ten minutes then they hang up.

As Oliver walks out of his room as he's smiling Thea looks at him as she asks why are you so happy? He looks at her as he says I'm going to tell him how I feel and by Monday I'll have my man Thea gets super excited as she says yes Kara is gonna love this Olivarry is finally gonna be official Oliver laughs as he says don't tell her as they just laugh as they go downstairs to eat lunch as their mother says you two look extremely happy Oliver goes and kisses his mother's cheek as he says I'm gonna stay at Barry's this weekend and then he's out the door as Moria looks at Thea who's just laughing.

Oliver gets on his bike and rides over to Barry's house once he gets there he parks it and walks into Bears house as he loves the Allen house cause it's cozy and charming as he walks into the kitchen he sees Barry cooking food as Oliver decides before he can talk himself out of it he walks up behind Barry as he's busy cooking and singing the perfect song party for two so i sneaks up behind him and put my arms around his waist as I kiss the side of his neck as he leans into me perfectly as his ass hits my now fully hard cock as he grins into it as he's moaning once they both break for air
they just look at each other as they their eyes says it all and it's been years coming Barry doesn't care that Oliver is a little older than him there's also no else who knows him better than Oliver.

Barry turns off what he was cooking as he says I've been dreaming of this for awhile now as Oliver finishes his sentence as he says and I'm glad it turned out well as I've been dreaming of expoing your beautiful body and finding the parts that make you moan my name or the Barry kisses him passionately afterwards Oliver grabs his hand and takes his hand as they both run upstairs to his bedroom once they are in there they are ripping each other's clothes off once Oliver gets them to Barry's bed he gently lays him down as starts kissing down his neck as he kisses down his chest and kisses each nipple then kisses down his chest to his abs then his happy trial as he licks his cock like his favorite lilpop as he slowly licks the head of his cock as he runs his tongue though the slit he licks the percum as he moans at the lovely taste he is experiencing in real life instead of his wet dreams as he knew this would be better in real life.

Barry is also moaning as Oliver has his cock inside of his lovely mouth as he has dreamed of he then sees Oliver looking for his lube once he finds it he puts some on his finger as he inserts his finger in Barry's hole as he's feeling the little pain soon it turns into pleasure as Oliver looks at him with a question as he stops with his finger mid way inside his bear as Barry says i May have been preparing for this day to come before I told you how I feel plus I've seen you naked and it was all over from there Oliver laughs as he kisses him passionately as he continues to finger his hole as he then says I've felt the same way since I seen you naked to and knew I wanted you as he says you're mine and I'm yours as Barry finishes with now and forever.

Oliver has pulled out his fingers as he's now adding some lube to his cock he says let me know if I hurt you as he's slowly pushing the head of his cock into Barry's hole as he hears his bear moaning as he slowly pushes his rock hard cock into his tight hole as he moans as they are both feeling something that's felt so right for many years once he's buried deep inside him Barry says let me ride it as Oliver stands with his still inside him as he lays on the bed as Barry decides to fix it so he can see Ollie's face so he gets off and before Oliver can complain he feels his cock sliding back into him as his bear said I wanted to see your face as he starts moving up and down on his cock as he starts sucking on Ollie's neck to make sure everyone knows he's taken as he feels Ollie's cock pushing up into him he decides to bite his mark a little this gets Ollie turned on even more as he says now it's my turn to mark you baby boy as he switches them so his Barr is on his back as he as one legs over his shoulders as he hears him say though moans faster as Oliver does as requested as he's feeling heat in his stomach as he grabs hold of Barry's hard cock and starts jerking it he makes sure Barry comes first as he moans as his cock shots his thick ropes of cum all over his and Oliver's chest as Oliver comes deep in of his lover as he feels his last ropes shot out he pulls out and pulls Barry close to him as he says I love you and I'm so glad we did this will you be my boyfriend? Barry says yes then says but next time it's your turn as he gives him those puppy dog eyes that always works on Oliver as he kisses him passionately then says can't wait as they cuddle up together spooning as Oliver is the big spoon as he warps his arms around Barry and snuggle closer to him.