Chapter 1

"Hey look over there, there you have that boy. Come let's go greet him", says the bully. They are walking towards him. The boy is putting his books in his locker and his bag, while he has no idea. From behind the boys come around him. The bully puts a hand on the boys shoulder. The boy is scared of it.

"Hey friend," says the bully. "Let's play a game."

The boy turns around and closes his locker at the same time. He swallows and says nothing.
"Let's play a game," repeats the bully.
"A g-game?", The boy says with the vibration in his voice. He takes a step back and comes to his locker.
"Yes Dean, come with us" says the bully called Ace. And he takes the boy named Dean to an empty classroom. They push Dean inside. And then close the door. Ace looks at Dean with a smile. "Sit there on the chair." Ace points to the chair in the middle of the room.

Dean shakes his head and holds the bottom of his shirt where he fiddles nervously. Ace keeps his hands crossed and waits unthinkingly. "Be a little bit fast okay. I still want to go to class in time. "

"Let me go Ace", Dean says nervously and doesn't look at him.
Ace looks angry at Dean. "What did you say?" He walks towards Dean and forces Dean to sit on the chair. Dean strikes against it, but it doesn't work. He is put on the chair while he crawls a little into each other.

"Strip" commands Ace. "What?" Dean says softly but surprised. "You heard me, I said strip!" Repeats Ace brighter. Deans body makes a shock. "N ... no, I don't want that" he says looking at the ground. "No?" Ace raises an eyebrow. "Did you just say 'no'?" With his shoe he kicks on the chair that Dean is sitting on. He looks at Ace with big eyes. Ace grabs Dean with his shirt. "I said strip!" He comes close to Dean's ear and licks him. He goes into his shirt with his hand. Dean tries to push Ace away from him, but that does not work. "S..stop." Ace doesn't listen. And he bites Deans ear. That causes a tooth print. "Stop!", says Dean and tries to push him away. Ace continues and touches 1 of Deans nipples. Dean quickly grasps his wrist from Ace's hand. "Don't!" Ace stops and looks at Dean. Dean looks at him in fear, "Don't touch me." "And why not?" Ace asks angrily. "You don't have the right to do that" Dean says to him with trembling hands. "What right? You listen to what I say." Ace grabs water and throws it on Dean's pants. Dean refrains from reflex while his pants are wet. Ace laughs. "Ieuw you've peed." "Very funny," Dean says sarcastically and sighs deeply. Ace laughs. "Hopefully you are dry then." And Ace leaves him in the room.
Dean sighs, but fortunately he has a pair of sports shorts in his bag. He decides to change clothes on the toilets.

The bell is ringing. Everyone goes to the classroom and sits down in his or her place. The teacher is waiting for the students when everyone is there. Some are just running in time. Dean is just in the nick of time in the lesson. When Ace sees him, he gets pissed off. And sees that Dean has changed pants. Dean does not try to watch him and goes straight to his own place. If everyone is sitting then the teacher starts the lesson. As always, Dean is just watching the lesson. And the lesson passes quickly again. Then the bell goes before the break. Dean always stays in the classroom. "Dean ~!" He hears a familiar voice say. It is Anna. "Hey An" is her nickname. Anna is sitting with Dean.

She pulled the chair in front of him and sit down in front of the table. "Say ~" she says playfully "Do you have those chocolate cookies again?" She looks at Dean with a grin. "Of course always for you" Dean takes the chocolate cookies out of his bag and gives it to Anna. Anna grabs the cookies with full rejoicing "You're the best Dean!" She takes a bite of the chocolate cookies. "Hmmm !!" Dean smiles. Anna looks at Dean. "Your pants have you changed?" She has noticed. "Ah yes" he says and looks at his pants for a moment "I had spilled on it every morning." "Yes, yes, I know you Dean, the truth" says Anna, who was already watching him. She knows him too well. "It was Ace" he admits "He spilled water on my pants." Anna squeezes her chocolate cookies. "That boy Ace, what has he done !?" "It's nothing special" says Dean to her "How's your cookie?" "Do not change the subject, you know I cannot," Anna says angrily. She takes a bite of her biscuit. "And my cookie tastes great," she says with a full mouth. "I know that" Dean does not want her to worry about him. "That Ace must stop sometime, do I have to leave it to your sister?" Asks Anna and looks at Dean. "No!" Says Dean hard immediately "Not my sister!" "I'll do it," says Anna. "What do you do?" He says surprised. "I'll call your sister so she can arrange it with Ace, Dean cannot go on like this" says Anna worried. "No, please, Anna, I'm going to arrange something, but please do not tell my sister!", Dean begs her. Anna looks at Dean. And makes her eyes into toys.’

Dean puts his hands together begging "Pleaasssssss An" "Hugggh okay" admits Anna. "Thank you!", Dean says with relief. "Please, but if he does something to you then I will come in" says Anna. Dean nods satisfied "Is good."

The bell rings and break is over.  The class walks inside and go to their places and Anna is also sitting in her place.

Ace is not there. "Will he play truant?" Dean asks himself. "Ah, what does it matter, he doesn’t care."
When the lesson is over, Dean receives a letter from Ace from a classmate. He answers the letter questioningly. She had to give it to the face of the classmate. Anna comes straight to Dean.

"What is that?" She says curiously "Just a letter" he tells her. "From whom?" She asks again. "Nobody special." Dean stands up. "I'm going to get a drink, do you want something?" "Oh, I want Fanta!" She says. "One Fanta for Mrs.", says Dean and leaves the room. The students walk back and forth through the hallway to go home.

He holds the paper in his hand and walks to the back of the school. It is cold because it is autumn 'I should have taken my coat with me.' The place is at the gym where all gym equipment is stored. When Dean is at the gym, he rubs his hands to warm them up. It is still quiet.

"Uhm hello?" He says nervously.