Stay With Me

"I wished I never met you. No need to want you, no need for loving you and no need for crying over you. But then, I'm glad I did met you. Cause you were the one who made me the happiest person and loved me for me.

Maybe I did something wrong, but maybe I didn't. Because I never did something wrong that made you like this, that made us like this. But maybe then, you saw something in me that made you like this, that made us like this. And maybe I'm not enough, because you left for no reason. I don't want to leave you questions, because I don't want you to lie to me with your answers. I don't want to leave you questions because probably, I'll never read nor hear it anymore. And I don't want to leave you questions, because leaving me with no reasons, was already enough for me to find the answers.

Loving you was the answer to my prayers. I should've fight for you, I should've never let you go and I should've love you more just so you could stay with me.

I gave you everything, but maybe not enough for you to stay. Even if I gave everything to you, I should just let you go, because maybe your happiness was not with me and maybe the answer to your prayers was not me.

From the person who gave you 1497 letters,

Lalisa Manoban"

"I'm sorry, Lisa." I cried as I saw the straight line from the monitor.