Biggest Wish

I sighed as I flopped on my bed and opened my laptop, angrily typing my password and press the 'enter' hard.

"What is love?"

I rolled my eyes at the question and type my answer.

"It's a fucking waste of time." I press enter and I proceed to answer another questions.

"What does it feel to fall in love?"

"It sucked if the person you love won't catch you. So goodluck."

"Are you in love?"

"Am I? I don't know."

As I answer the questions with my bitter answers. The person who caused my bad mood just called and I decided to ignore it.

"What is your biggest wish?"

That caught me off guard and I stared at the question, trying to think about an answer. But then, I was disturbed by another ring. I rolled my eyes and answered the call.

"What do you want, Jennie?"

"Lisa, I'm sorry." She said in a soft voice that make my heart soft.

No Lisa, she hurt you many times. Don't think you have a chance with her because you really don't have.

"Jennie, enough. I'm done with you. I'm tired of you saying sorry a hundred times and doing it all over again." I gritted my teeth. "You've done enough."

"Lisa, please try to understand me. I really like you and I want you–" I cut her off because I knew where will her statement goes.

"But we can't, cause you're still fucked up and coward. I already told you thousands of times that I'm willing to help you, to overcome your break up with that asshole."

"Lisa, it is not that easy. I don't want to make you feel like you're my second option. I like you, I do. But, we met at the wrong time." She sighed. "I do really think what you're feeling for me now, is not about liking anymore."

"Kinda."

"Lisa, you have to stop that. I don't want to hurt you." She softly said. "Please."

"You can't control feelings Jennie." I rolled my eyes.

"Lisa, don't expect anything. You know that I still love him."

I chuckled at what she said that. "You know what Jennie? You had the guts to flirt with me yet you still love him. It's too obvious that without his presence, you'll come to me for attention and when he's back, you'll leave me again."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah. you're shallow enough to make the moves on me and then tell me it was nothing. That's good Jennie, very good." I ended the call, put it on silent mode and throw it far away from me.

The question earlier still flash on the screen and what just happened gave me an answer.

"To be somebody's first choice."