Kidnapped

Kidnapper: "Hello. We have your daughter right now. Give us 10 million dollars and we will set her free. Don't ever bring the police, bring the money alone or else say bye bye to your daughter. Understand?"

Jisoo: "What do you mean daughter you dumbass kidnapper?"

Rosé: *tears visible in her eyes and cries* y-you have a d-d-daughter Lisa-yah? How dare you?! After all the hard work we've been through!? You have the guts to do that while we don't even have a full fucking album yet?! Hah! How dare you and I swear to my chipmunk spirit to shave your fucking bangs so that we can have a proper lighting in our dance practice. How fucking dare you!"

Jisoo: *got shocked and clutches her chest* *secretly recorded the whole drama* bloody hell. Chaeng is that you? Chaeyoungggggaaahhhhhh!!

Lisa: "Calm the fuck down guys. I don't have a daughter and you *referring to the kidnapper* how dare you to dial my number and ask for some money when in fact I don't have a daughter and I don't have a fucking money!"

Kidnapper: "The contact name here is Daddy L. Yah! Your daughter is scary as fuck."

Jisoo and Rosé: "Huh?"

Lisa: "OH MY GOD! THEY HAVE JENNIE!! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!"

Kidnapper: "Exactly your daughter."

Jennie on the other side: "I'm her girlfriend you fucking twat!"

Kidnapper:

Jisoo:

Rosé:

Rosé's tears: