BLACKPINK 'KILL THIS LOVE'

They fucking did it again!

Like wait..... let me breathe first...

Okay, first of all. They gave us BOOMBAYAH era with "BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!"

Jennie fucking Kim killed me with those two swans representing herself, and those fucking words from her mouth just killed me. And she scammed us, Lisa actually wore her wig. So whatever. But, she looks good at the end when she had the bangs.

Lisa double killed me when she kicked the door with her precious long legs and THE FUCKING RAP and those cereals and when she ride the cart and fuck me. And she freaking looks like a barbie doll with her blonde hair.

Jisoo, MISS KOREA just turned into MISS UNIVERSE cause damn, I wanna borrow the big ass thingy (i think it's earrings or what) to slap those fucking antis who probably watched the whole mv and then dislike it and said their faves paved the way. And then when she literally killed her weak self with those bow and arrow. (just like Miya on ML 😂) (Petition to have Jisoo as a new hero 😫)

Rosé brought me back to death with her acting skills and when she fake drove and fucking so pretty on their vlive. And her voice, fuck me. And her accent!

And the fucking JENLISA scene, I can't. I'm done. I'm dead.

They killed everything, they killed the BLINKS and the WHOLE UNIVERSE.

Anyway, I don't want any wars between the other fandoms. Guys, let them be. Focus on our BLACKPINK and let's all fucking stream, let's surpass the DDDD 24hour views. Cause I know they have a plan to surpass our "KILL THIS LOVE" MV, just like before. They're thirsty and competitive as fuck, but I don't care. I'm busy with my girls, so no time for them.

ARE Y'ALL OKAY AFTER WATCHING THE MV? CAUSE I AM HELLA NOT OKAY UNTIL NOW. I almost decided that I won't sleep but I'm tired as hell. But, that won't stop me streaming the new mv.

How to stream on youtube:

1. Don't skip the ads
2. Make it the volume 50% or more (100% is better cause I watch the mv with speakers 👌 I don't care if our neighbors will call the police)
3. Don't pause the MV.
4. Be sure the quality is 720p or more.
5. Don't ever go back from the start when it glitch or what. Just wait.
6. Watch the whole mv without interruption.
7. Watch the mv until the end.

Reminder:

Please wait for 10 minutes or stream their DDDD mv to make it 1B views before the 1st year of DDDD.

I wanted to have a team where we can have a plan to stream and have to support the girls with buying the their album. If you want to join me, please do comment and message me.

And have you pre-order their new album? I hope the design is 3D.

P.S please don't be lazy af cause i'll whip yo ass bitches.

Thank you so much and lovelots!