A Letter From Me To You

"I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

But the moment that you left me, my heart was torn into two, one side filled with heartaches, the other left with you. I often lie awake at night when the world is fast asleep and take a walk down memory lane, with tears upon my cheeks.

Remembering you is easy, I do it everyday, but missing you is heartache, that never goes away. I hold you tightly within my heart and there you will remain.

Until the joyous day arrives.

That we will meet again."

"Did you just cheat on my homework?" I ask the last student who passed me her homework.

"What do you mean cheat?" I sense that she's getting nervous, but she tried to stay brave. "Excuse me Ms. Manoban, but I worked very hard on your homework and yet, you just accused me cheating about it." She continued.

"Are you sure that you worked hard? Tell me the truth. Did you cheat?" I asked calmly.

Finally, she gave up, she nodded slowly and look at the floor, feeling ashamed and embarrassed of what she did.

"Where did you find this?"

"At my mother's box full of letters. By the way, how did you know Ms. Manoban?"

I just gave her a smile.

I know, because I was the one who wrote that and gave it to your mom 15 years ago.