135

finally out (trigger(?) warning)

When Jisung woke up this morning he was at his happiest. He went to bed at eight the night before and when he looked at his phone he saw message previews that seemed to be endless paragraphs from his close friends and even just the few he had outside his inner circle.

The first one he looked at was Chenle's message. It was probably the longest one but he didn't know because he hadn't read them all yet.

From: choco chenle🍫🕷

  jisung. jisung. jisung. hi. lol. look at all those chickens. lol. i meant periods oops. anygay,,,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! OH MY GAWD YOURE ALL GROWN UP AND SHIT NOW! actually you really aren't bc in china you're 17 but here you're 18??? idk koreas weird man. but here YOURE ALL GROWN UP! ive known you for many years now and i helped raise you and helped you make friends you used to be so shy. im so great. i found friends that like me for me not bc im zhong chenle. i am zhong chenle? oops. i forgot. lol. anygay again,,, i hope your day goes well bc ik you have big ass plans and a lot of packing and moving to do. also when you tell her,,, if she says something homophobic tell me. i want to be there for you like you're there for me. you gotta tell me. and then tell kun. chenle first, then kun. ok? one more time, chenle, THEN kun. bros before hoes (even tho kun really isn't a hoe) okey dokey yo. i love you little brotherrrrrrrr!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝! ps happy first legal day. mwahhhh.

Jisung reread the part where Chenle forgot who he was. He thought back to when he and Jaemin argued about Chenle being stupid or not. He brushed it off for now and sent a thank you to Chenle before moving on to Jaemin's message.

From: koolaid jamin☕️🍑

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY JISUNG OH MY GOS YOURE ALL GROWN UP NOW AND THAT MEANS I HAVE TO LET GO!!!!!! I DONT WANNA LET GO YOURE MY BABY BIRD!!!!!! YOU NEEDA SIT YA TALL ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE AND YOURE MOVINGOUT????!!!!!!??! IM LOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW THIS IS HOW I GET GREY HAIRS!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN BIRDIE TELL ME WHEN YOU LIVE WITH JUNGWOO!!!!!!

Jaemin always had overreacted in person and over text all the time. He noticed he forgot the space between moving and out but he didn't mind. He sent a thank you to Jaemin. He was excited to move out, he wasn't about coming out though. His brothers would come over to help him pack as well as Jungwoo. Mark's message was the shortest.

From: marko oh no💀🇨🇦

  happy birthday jisung! congrats on finally being legal, you can drink now. which you won't be doing anytime soon though. love you.

Jisung frowned. Of course he wasn't going to be drinking, everyone always said it was nasty and burns your throat. Why would people put themselves through that all the time? He never understood it and probably won't. He sent thank you to Mark and went through all the other messages me had from other people saying thank you back to all of them. Just as he was about to get up there was knock on his door and his friends burst into the room with a cake that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISUNG!' on it. They sung happy birthday to him and he blew out the candles before the cake was set in his desk and they group hugged.

"Thanks so much guys. You're all the best. Wait I thought you guys weren't gonna come see me until I was at Jungwoo's?"

"Oh, yeah. Did you really think we were gonna wait hours to se oh in your birthday?" Jaemin scoffed. Jisung tolled his eyes and groaned. When Jaemin was being nice it was weird but then again normal Jaemin was annoying.

"Whatever. Help me pack some?" They all nodded and began to help the boy pack his books, posters, and clothing. Two hours later they were done and half the cake was left because Jisung wanted to same some for Jungwoo, his brothers, and their significant others. His mom opened his door and was about to speak but saw how his posters were down and the things on his desk were gone and all the boxes everywhere.