16

"Taeil Hyung, Sicheng, I'm sorry for shutting you guys out. You're my best friends and I really shouldn't have done that, I should've just told you immediately. But I'm a total wimp. I can't do anything by myself and that's not okay so don't try and make me feel better by saying it is. I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry." Taeyong said looking away from the screen. He had just finished explaining what was going on to his friends over FaceTime as he would be returning to Seoul the day.

"Taeyongie, you don't have to apologize to us. And it's okay, we can't wait to see you tomorrow." Taeil said back.

"Actually, I'm supposed to meet up with Mark tomorrow. Just the two of us... Maybe we could have a sleepover though. The three musketeers!" He smiled. He loved to annoy his friends and he new calling the three of them the three musketeers annoyed Sicheng's whole being.

"I was so down for it, but all of a sudden I'm gonna find something better to do." The Chinese male shrugged. He went out of frame.

"Hey- Sicheng I was playing!"

"Don't worry Yong, he's just on the bed on his phone. Probably texting Yuta again."

"Again? When did this happen?"

"I don't know for sure, but I caught them texting last night. He fell asleep and his phone didn't lock for some reason."

"Hyung, shut up!" Sicheng from the other side of the call. Taeyong and Taeil laughed at the boy who was blushing fiercely.

"They're meeting later today."

"HYUNG!" And the older two laughed again as Sicheng desperately tried to leave the room but Taeil had blocked the door.

"Don't worry Sicheng. You shouldn't hide  this stuff from us. What are we gonna do, bully you about it just so you could hit us? Yeah, that's not gonna happen." Taeyong laughed.

"I gotta go guys, we're packing now. Bye guys!" Taeyong said as he ended the call.