Know you -Aiden's POV (bonus chapter)

*FIGHTING FOR LIFE IS PUBLISHED. UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES, I HAVE HAD TO DELETE SOME CHAPTERS FROM WATTPAD. IT IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON! (LINK ON MY PROFILE IN MY BIO!) THE REST OF THE STORY IS AVAILABLE IN THE PUBLISHED VERSION! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I LOVE Y'ALL! I WOULD BE NOWHERE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU!*

Aiden's POV-
*Bonus chapter*

"I want to know everything about you. Every hurt, every fear, every story, every look, every tear, every smile... I want to know you better than I know myself. I want to be able to look at you and know exactly what you're thinking about. Aubry, I want to know you so completely and love you with every single bit of my soul," I said to the girl that I already loved so much. I wanted to make up for the lost time I spent away from her as I was denying myself real love. I wanted to know her so completely that I knew I could never ever doubt her ever again.

"Aiden, you already know the darkest part of my life. You see my demons come to life and try to eat me up. You know me better than anyone else ever has. You know me better than I know me," she answered me while her green eyes shone with the fire deep down in her soul. Once you've seen that beautiful fire in her eyes, nothing else would ever compare to it. It was the most beautiful and intricate thing I had ever seen. It was what made Aubry, Aubry.

"Babe, I know, but I want to know everything. I want to know why you smile when swing music plays, I want to know why Briana looks at you sometimes like you're the only person that could ever understand her, I want to know how many kids you do or don't want and if you want to raise a family in the city or in the suburbs. I want to know if you want to travel before settling down or if you even want to ever settle down. I want to know why Tommy is so scared of you, but why he also is so in awe of everything you do. I want to know about the special bond between you and Brandon and why you trust him more than you trust yourself. I want to know every single thing that happened when we were apart. Where you slept, what you ate, what you did. Were you scared? Did you hate me like you should have? I want to hear about every heartbreak and every bad thing that I didn't prevent. I want to know everything." I said trying to convey how much I wanted to understand her. I wanted to know everything even though I knew most of it was going to be bad because that's what she deserved. She deserved someone who knows everything about her and understands her completely, I wanted to be that guy for her.

"Aiden, we have our whole lives ahead of us to learn everything about each other. I'm not going anywhere, it will all come out in due time." She said and kissed my nose softly. "I don't want to ruin today with talk about the past."

"But the past is what made you, you! The past is unimportant but so important all at the same time. I'm not asking you these things to drag you down. I'm asking you because I want to know you, Aubry. You deserve someone who knows you." I said to her while tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I love you so much and I want to be the guy you deserve."

She smiled at me and kissed me. "Fine, but I don't want you to blame yourself, A. Everything that happened to me isn't because of you. It happened the way it did to teach us things. All of that stuff happened to make us stronger and to make us realize how much we love each other. I love you. I don't want you to try and blame yourself for things that needed to happen. Aiden, those things needed to happen to show us how much we need each other." She paused and looked into my eyes with a small smile. Her panic attack from before was completely gone and she looked happy to be with me. "What do you want to know first?" She asked and stroked the stubble that was on my chin.

I looked into her shiny eyes and saw everything that I wanted to be deep down in them. There were so many things that I wanted to know, but one question from earlier in the day kept plaguing my mind. "I want to know why Brandon always gets a grave look on his face when I say something to you about our cliff. I want to know why you never go to the edge anymore and why you hang onto me for dear life when you do." I finally asked.