Chapter 17

Maya's POV

I sat upstairs in my old bedroom with my ear pressed against the door. Farkle was laying on my bed with his feet hanging over the edge because he was so tall. They had been fighting since last night.

"No you don't spend enough time with him," Topanga yelled.

"I spend plenty of time with him," Corey yelled back.

"When," she knew he wouldn't be able to think ot anything, "And it's not just Lucas it's Riley and Farkle too."

"How can you listen to that?" Farkle said.

I picked my head up off the floor, "I'm sorry."

Farkle shrugged, "It's not the first time."

"It doesn't get an easier though."

"I just wish the fighting would end."

"How long have they been fighting now?" I asked getting up on my bed.

Farkle moved over, "Who knows?"

"I don't want to think about this anymore."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"Do you even believe in love?"

I laughed, "People fall in and out of love everyday it's just hard to find real love that sticks."

"I want love that sticks," Farkle said running his fingers threw his hair.

"Don't we all," I said laying down on the bed.

"I should probably go back to my room," Farkle said.

"No stay here," I said.

Farkle laid on top of the covers and I laid under them. We talked about the memories we had in the years past. Farkle told me random stuff about school and I sat there laughing at his stupid jokes.

I woke up the next morning and Farkle was still asleep. I put my head against the door but this time I didn't hear any yelling.

I opened my door and walked into the bathroom. My hair looked like a mess and I didn't even bother with it. I threw it up into a ponytail. I walked back to my room and I got stopped by Riley and Lucas.

"What are you doing?" Riley put her hand on her hips.

"Going back to bed," I said.

Lucas laughed, "Sure sure."

"Whatever," I said walking back into my room and shutting the door.