Train

Ruki x Kai

Kai's POV

"What the..."

I pulled out the clothes from the box and saw a small note lying at the bottom. Reading it quickly, it made much more sense to me as confusion changed to amusement.

"Pervert"

Four hours later found me dressed in what could only be described as a gothic Lolita dress complete with frilly stockings and heels, standing in the train, looking out from the window, waiting to reach the destination as stated on the note. A quick check at my watch confirmed that I am right on time before I again look out of the window, watching the scenery pass me by quickly. The train stopped to let in more people at every stop to the point where people were getting crushed.

Luckily I managed to get a spot near the window where I wouldn't be jostled around as people alight and aboard. I wasn't too afraid of being recognized. I mean, who would expect the drummer of Gazette to be dressed in such an attire plus even having fake brunette ringlets running down both sides of my face.

Another 45 minutes before I reach my destination. The train stopped again, letting more people in, crushing me against the window. As the train started to move again, I felt something wasn't quite right.

"What the hell..."
"Hush"

A quick look to the reflection in the mirror confirmed it.

"Pervert"

The soft whisper was caught even in the din of the cramped train compartment as he hugged me from behind, his hands quickly sliding beneath the folds of the skirt. In our close proximity, I couldn't be sure whether our fellow passengers could see what he is doing. But another quick look around confirmed that everyone was too busy minding their own business to look at what seemed like two lovers just hugging each other.

"And you love me for this"

I yelped, biting down on my lip to silence myself when he cupped me quite intimately. And yes, I didn't mention, the bloody note specifically said, no underwear. Why do I even accommodate his wishes is something I ask myself sometimes. A bite on my neck reminded me of my present situation, him pulling away to grin at me, ignoring my warning look. My hand soon reached up to cup my own mouth, teeth biting on my own palm, muffling myself when he again fondled me indecently, the evil glint in his eyes far too familiar.

"I can just take you right now. Would you like that?"

Lust had thickened his voice, sending goose bumps across my skin when he pressed himself against me.

"There are people"

The dirty chuckle did nothing to stop the ripple of excitement from overcoming me when he pressed both of us against the window. I nervously looked around, seeing no one paying any attention to us. His knee came between my legs, edging my legs apart as his finger slick with my own pre-cum soon circled my entrance, making me throb all the harder. A finger tentatively probed, pressing deeper, withdrawing, pressing again, me clenching nervously.

"Relax"
"Don't tell me to fucking relax when there are hundreds of people surrounding us and you trying to fu..."

I bite down hard on his soft palm as he quickly muffled my mouth, entering me, effectively silencing my tirade.

"It will feel better soon"

If it were not for the intensity of the feelings overcoming me, I would have rolled my eyes at his reflection in the mirror. Like I wouldn't know that by now. I tasted the metallic taste of blood in my mouth, noting that I had indeed bitten him hard. Lapping at the abused skin, he too moaned softly as he started a slow pace, not wanting to alert anyone else to our indecent behavior.

The train stopped again, now at one of the busiest stop in Tokyo. More people flooded in, pushing against him, against me, reminding me that we are in public. The voluminous lace of the skirt kept me decent, the only thing anyone could say about us is of him hugging me too closely in public. A businessman jostled into him, him pressing even deeper into me, him moaning, me gasping at the depth of penetration.

He started again at that torturous pace, his hands encircling my waist, holding me close, his head resting on my shoulder, mouth whispering words true of a lyricist. I needed more, wanting more of the friction, not caring of my surroundings. The lace of the skirt is torture on my naked member, scratching against it, my sensitized situation making me feel every little rasp of lace on my skin. I tried reaching down to stroke myself, him slapping my hands away more than a few times, earning more than a few death glares from me.

"Be patient, koneko"

I pushed my hips backwards, a move that unexpectedly hit that bundle of nerves which made everything so much more vivid. He noted my expression before now thrusting with an aim though still far too slow for my liking.

"You shouldn't show that expression. You will just blow our cover"

I grunted, pushing down to meet his thrusts, still amazed that no one had started yelling at us for our actions. But then again, our movements are minimal which again contributes to my growing frustration.

"I hate you right now"
"Do you now?"

His hands encircled my very neglected member, stroking me fast, running a thumb across the leaking slit, me gasping, clenching, milking him, me biting again on my own palm, tasting my own blood as shudders racked through my body, him hugging me all the tighter, biting on my shoulder as he too find his release miniscule seconds after mine. We stood there in our self created cocoon, ignoring people around us, our own harsh breathing too loud in my ears.

"Kai?"

My head whirled around faster than I thought possible at the calling of my name. A smirk appeared on the familiar face as he neared us, me panicking there.

"Go away asshole"

The disgruntled tired grunt was met with a burst of laughter from Aoi. His twinkling eyes revealed that he does indeed know what is going on. Ruki lifted his head up, turning just enough to give Aoi a death glare before quickly and delicately remove himself, making both of them decent whereas Aoi averted his eyes exaggeratedly.

"How long had you been watching us?"

I could die right now. I would not hear the end of this. Especially as leader. Shit. Damn. Could things get even worse than this?

"From the beginning"

Yeap. It can get worse. I see the remaining two members of our group joining us, vacating the seats which had effectively hidden them from us. Ruki circled his arms around my waist, me turning to bury my red face into the cool of the window.

"Too bad. He is mine. So you all have to find someone of your own!"

If the situation wasn't embarrassing, that possessive line would have either made me laugh or melt. I felt him hugging me again, ignoring our idiotic band members. As he placed a soft kiss on the reddened spot where he had bitten earlier, I could only smile and remember why I accommodate most of his wishes. It was because he loves me and I too love him.