My turn

Kai x Ruki

He sat down low on the sole winged arm chair at the corner of the hotel bedroom. His shirt thrown carelessly to the floor, his pants unbuttoned and hanging low on his hips, legs up on the small stool in front of the chair, Kai almost dozed off. The harshness of the live that they had just performed was felt in every muscle in his body, some that he don't even know had existed till now. The sweat built up from the live was drying up despite the warm air blowing out from the heater, the overall warm cozy lighting in the room plus the sound of water in the bathroom making him doze off.

Ruki stepped out of the bathroom to such a sight. Kai had went to settle some last minutes arrangement to their travel tomorrow to the next venue right after the live and thus Ruki had returned to the room that they were to share, taking a long needed shower to wash off the grime and sweat that had built up during the live. His footsteps were muted by the soft carpet covering the floor, warm and plush under Ruki's bare feet.

Warm lips met still ones, a tentative tongue darting across to lick across the closed lips, teeth nipping down on the bottom lip, drawing the other awake with a kiss, Kai's eyes not opening as his fingers tangled in Ruki's still wet and dripping hair, drawing the other nearer, deepening the kiss before both had to part for dear sweet air. Sleepy eyes met alert ones, Ruki swinging a leg over to straddle Kai, ignoring the towel that fell to the floor.

"Hey you"
"Hey yourself"

Ruki leant forward, his palms cradling Kai's face as he kissed Kai again, this time their tongues battling with the other, mimicking the age old actions of mating as Ruki let his derriere rub against Kai's growing erection under the black pants. Kai released a low moan which was eagerly swallowed by Ruki as he continue rubbing himself on Kai, his own hard and heavy length rubbing against Kai's bare stomach, the pre-cum leaking and staining the firm abdomens. Kai let his own hands wander on Ruki's back, finally settling them on the base of Ruki's spine, pulling the other nearer if possible. Ruki pulled away, forehead leaning against Kai's, both of them silent except for their heavy breathing, eyes on each other. A small yawn made Kai pull away, hand covering his mouth sheepishly.

"Sorry, tired"

The redhead vocalist smiled obligingly, not taking offense, knowing how much stress and strenuous physical action his lover had underwent. A finger trailed down Kai's chest, making the other's breath hitch as it went lower south. Ruki shifted, sitting on Kai's thighs as deft fingers unzipped the pants, pulling out the erection. With a few knowledgeable flicks of the wrist, he got Kai to full hardness; his eyes intent on Kai's face, watching what make the other gasp louder, what made the other moan and grip his fingernails into the arm chair.

"Don't worry, baby. Tonight it's my turn to make you feel better"

Kai couldn't answer but just hold on for dear life as Ruki deep throated him suddenly, something that the other is more than well familiar enough now, only pulling away when he deemed Kai was slick enough. Ruki shifted back up, again capturing Kai's lips, letting the drummer taste himself alongside the unique taste of Ruki. He slipped his fingers into Ruki's mouth, the other taking the hint to wet those digits well before Kai trailed those fingers down Ruki's spine, feeling the vocalist shudder before they met their intended target. Ruki nibbled on his lower lip as his eyes slid shut, trying to relax to the uncomfortable strange feeling as Kai stretched him, slipping in one finger, and then second and then third. His erection gave a slight jump when Kai found that one spot that made everything worth while, that spot that he always aimed for whenever he was thrusting into Kai. Ruki reached back, hand stalling Kai's fingers, pulling them out, drawing a confused look from Kai.

"Relax and I'll do all the work tonight"

Those are the last few words that Kai could coherently process as Ruki lowered himself onto Kai, swallowing him inch by inch, making both of them moan aloud. One ignored the ache in his muscles and the other ignored that he would have to take yet another shower later. For the moment, all it matters was this.