Bathroom (1/2)

Ruki x Kai

Kai's POV

The warmth of the sun ray on my face woke me up before the nagging light did. I cracked an eye open, turning around to bury my face into my pillow, trying to ignore the insistent sun ray's warmth. Cuddling to the warm body next to mine, I lose myself to sleep for a few more precious minutes before the heat from both the sun and the body next to mine won the losing battle I was fighting against. I turned to lie on my back, eyes staring up at the cream ceiling above me, listening to Ruki's steady breathing next to mine, still fast asleep in his own dream land.

Running through the day's schedule in my mind, I belatedly remembered that we had the day off as I stared at the window a distance away accusingly for waking me up from my sleep. A soft snore drew my eyes to Ruki yet again, a grin on my face as I trailed a finger on his cheek, wondering how I got so lucky to have him here with me. I grinned all the wider as his hand reached up to bat my fingers away, his nose wrinkling itself before he turned to his side, his arm looping itself around my waist.

Another minute crawled past me before I finally sat up slowly, taking care not to wake up Ruki as I lifted his arm, resting it on the pillow beside him before I got up gingerly from the bed, stretching the sore muscles, not without a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. The soreness was well worth it. I padded towards the window, drawing the curtains shut so it wouldn't wake my sleeping lover as I then made my way to the shower, closing the door behind me. After fiddling with the knobs to adjust the water's temperature to my liking, I let the water run for a while longer as I stared at my own reflection mirroring back at me on the small mirror above the sink. I blinked confusedly as my own reflection fogged over, only to chuckle to myself as I remembered that I had left the water running.

Stepping into the shower, I closed the glass door behind me, bracing my arms on the cool tiles opposite me as I lifted my face to the hot running water, the water cascading down my sore muscles, running through my hair, steady pounding of the water on my face relaxes me. Arms encircling my waist, drawing me close to the body behind startled me as I whirled around only to see Ruki smirking at me, dressed only in a pair of sweatpants that hung precariously on his hips as his fingers rested on my hips.

"Scared you?"

Before I could answer, I was pushed behind to rest against the tiles, my body out of the path of the water. Ruki who followed suit was quickly drenched from head to toe but it seemed that he had another agenda other than showering this morning.

"Ruki?"

No answer was given as I watch him fall to his knees, uncaring of the water matting his hair to his face as he boldly reached to hold me in his firm grip. I was half hard before but with him just holding me, I quickly hardened. My hand reached up to direct the spray of the shower head elsewhere as he gave me a grateful look before concentrating on the task at hand. His fingers wrapped around my base as his face neared, his breath tickling me, drawing me almost wild at knowing that he was so near and yet teasingly far from me.

His lips formed a soft suction on my tip, stalling the complaint that I was about to make, sucking a little bit harder, drawing a gasp from me. Another hand curled around my right hip, holding me firm, ensuring that I do not buck against him, not now, not when he is in control. I leant back my head, eyes closing as his tongue paid special attention to my slit, darting against it, prodding against it, spearing it, teasing it, tasting any pre-cum greedily, sucking all the harder before pulling away, making my eyes snap open as I look down at him accusingly. Another smirk appeared on his face as he quite suddenly took me in his immensely hot mouth, halfway in the first time, eyes intent on my own as he relaxes his gag reflexes, taking the rest of me in.

Watching his pink lips wrapped around me almost obscenely, almost black lustful eyes intent on mine would have made me cum immediately if I have any less self control. Instead I rested a hand on his skull, brushing back the wet hair from his face so I could see him better, feeling him smile around me as his hands held onto my hips as his cheeks hollowed, sucking almost painfully hard on me, drawing a guttural groan from me as my fingers reached for something to grab on to, drawing a painful whimper from him as he withdrew halfway, giving a warning smack on my hip as I gave him an apologetic smile, fingers releasing his hair, reaching behind me to find something, anything to hold onto as he again repeated the action, hands curling around my hips painfully, stilling me from bucking, his tongue swirling around my length, his teeth teasingly scrapping against my shaft as he bobbed his head enthusiastically, his mouth providing heavenly suction before he pulled away almost completely, again laving attention on the weeping slit.

My fingers tightened against the metal bar holding the showerhead behind me as I bit down on my lip yet again, tasting blood from the broken skin as he inhaled me yet again, repeatedly drawing me far too near only to pull away and then to repeat the same process. I gave him an accusing look which he only replied with a particularly hard suck, making my head fall back against the cool tiles. I pulled an arm across my mouth, muffling the wanton noises escaping myself. He again wrapped his fingers around my base, pumping me lazily as he pressed open mouth kisses on my length, the other hand reaching down to his own red hard arousal in his sweatpants, pulling himself out, giving himself a few satisfying jerks, making himself moan around my shaft before he removed his own hand from his own neglected length, using the said hand to instead cup around my scrotum, running a blunt fingernail against the sensitive skin below, trailing lower to press against the puckered opening.

He pulled on my length, pressing a kiss on the underside as his other finger gingerly prodded into me, an intrusion neither foreign nor unwelcome. He suckled on pulsing vein on the underside of my shaft, his finger crooked inside me, searching for what we both know would make this far more enjoyable. He pressed more kisses along me before taking me deep into his mouth as he turned his wrist, making me buck, biting into my own forearm, muffling the scream that left me as his finger pressed hard against that bundle of nerves, the coil in my stomach finally broke as I came shuddering in his mouth, him taking all that I had to give, fingers still pumping me, drawing everything that I have to offer. I rested my hands on his shoulders as he pulled away, licking his own reddened lips indecently before sucking on his own fingers where I had spilled over. I could see him still hard and red as he got up from his kneeling position, pressing himself against me as he reached for the knobs, turning the now cold water off.

"Had fun?"

I nodded at him, still a little bit stupefied from the intensity of the orgasm that he had just given me. I leant my head to the side, letting him nuzzle against my neck, biting on my chin almost ferally as his hot breath caressed my cheeks. I reached down to hold his proud length pressing itself against my stomach, the wet material of his sweatpants weighted down by the water almost falling down his hips. His fingers curled around my wrists almost painfully, drawing my hands away, confusing me as I leant back to stare at him.

"Now it's my turn"

He kissed my chin, my head lowering to meet his lips in a tender kiss contradicting his almost harsh tone. He held my wrists in his right as his left searched for something. We both pulled away, his eyes still black with lust but with a hint of tenderness underneath, something that he does not show to others often, something that I was always grateful to be able to witness and feel, I know then even without words that he does love me as much as I do him.

"You're not getting it off so easily after this"

With that as a warning, I then felt the wet black cords retrieved from the pockets of his sweatpants looping around my wrists, tied almost painfully. I know that today would be indeed a long day ahead of us. Indeed.