Dreams

Kyo x Reita

A gasp sounded out loud. The cool fingers curl around his hot pulsing erection was more than enough to make him writhe, wanting more contact from his lover who only smirked, the other hand firm on his hip so that he cannot buck upwards. Kyo growled at the other, frustration apparent in his half lidded eyes, one that was answered with another lazy grin as the bassist moved his hands excruciatingly slow, pumping the other with calculated movements, not enough to drive Kyo over but just enough for him to want even more, the more that isn't granted by the other.

He arched off the bed when Reita finally swallowed him whole suddenly, the wet suction around him almost driving him crazy as Reita's fingers were not idle in stroking, scratching his base with blunt fingernails, tugging and caressing, each move designed to Kyo's falling. It wasn't long before the smaller blonde finally came, hard and sudden, his mouth slack open at the intensity of it, his heart racing a hundred kilometer per hour.

Kyo groaned, opening his eyes, a disgusted peek downwards confirming it. He rubbed his eyes gingerly, his legs kicking away the poor abused pillow that he had substituted in his sleep for Reita. The bassist would probably be chagrined if he had known what abuse the dirty pillow had been through in his absence. Kyo pulled away his soiled boxers, carelessly discarding it over the side of the bed as he laid back, staring at the ceiling.

It was ungodly early almost 7am on a Sunday where Dir en grey does not have any rehearsal on. Quickly calculating the hours difference between Japan and Berlin, he then reached for the phone, pressing number one on his mobile phone's speed dial, waiting to hear the other's voice. It should just be 11pm at the other's location in Berlin.

Reita groaned at the insistent ringing tone, belatedly recognizing it as the new yet unreleased song from his lover which he had snagged off Kyo's computer and used for his own ringing tone. The warm body next to him gave him an irritated smack on his bare chest, pushing him to answer the phone as he stared woefully at the person, rubbing gingerly on the red spot on his chest.

"Hey"

Kyo smiled at the sleepy tone of his lover's voice, a slight guilt from waking up the other arising.

"Sleeping long?"
"Just only"

A quick check on the clock confirmed that fact as Reita settled himself comfortably on the propped up pillow behind him, his fingers playing with the blanket draped over his naked frame. He was never one to sleep with clothes, a sentiment shared by the one sleeping next to him now. Hearing the other's low hoarse voice alerted Reita that Kyo had probably also only just woken up.

"Why are you up so early anyway?"
"Dream"

The one word non-indulging of information got Reita's curiosity perked up.

"What kind of dream?"

An embarrassed silence ensued before he heard a very soft reply. One that made his heart bloom just a little bit more, making Reita wonder how did he ever manage to snag such a guy in the first place.

"What type of dream about me?"
"You are really going for the gold this time, aren't you?"

The bassist didn't let the exasperated sarcasm from Kyo faze him. Both of them had been through too much together for him to be easily bullied by the other, although of course, it probably will not happen given the fact that both of them are equally stubborn and strong willed despite other's perception of them.

"Rei!"

Reita sat up straighter, startled by the sudden exasperated voice, tuning back to Kyo.

"Sorry..."
"Nevermind. I thought you went back to sleep"
"Nah, mind's too active to really sleep"

Kyo nodded, knowing what the other mean. A wicked thought entered his mind, not that his thoughts weren't always wicked 90% of the time. He too made himself comfortable, pulling another pillow to prop his back up.

"Reita"
"Yes..."

He caught the change of Reita's voice, the curiosity and hint of excitement.

"Are you naked?"

The soft affirmation made Kyo grin as he issued his next command. Reita's eyes darted to the one sleeping next to him, feeling slightly guilty but still compelled to obey the husky voice over the phone. He placed his feet flat on the bed, his knees bent as his hand reached to curl around his own half hard length as he pulled the blanket lower, exposing himself to the slightly chilly air of the hotel room.

"Want to know what's my dream is about?"
"Yes"

As Reita let Kyo's husky voice deliver the accounts of the explicit dream and then proceeded to describe every single thing that he would do to Reita once the other come home, each words sent tingling down his spine, his fingers tugging and cupping himself, his hands mimicking what Kyo had spelt out so glaringly clear to him, each stroke, each tug, each pinch at his own nipples, each scrape of nail against his own abdomen, it wasn't long before Reita let the phone which was cradled between his ear and shoulder fall to the side of the bed, his teeth clamping down hard on his lower lip as he rode out an unexpectedly harsh orgasm, his toes curling as he spilt over his own hands, every muscle in his body tense before finally melting into a puddle.

His hands fell to his side as he tried to catch his breath, his body relaxed, himself ready to fall asleep when he heard the soft sound from his mobile's speaker.

"Oh shit! Kyo? Are you still there?"

A soft laughter escaped the vocalist when his bassist finally came back to the phone, all sorry and embarrassed.

"Enjoyed that?"

Silence met his question; one that only further confirmed that Reita did indeed enjoyed it.

"Reita? What the hell are you doing still awake?"

Reita turned to the person lying beside him, the other taking in the disheveled appearance of the other, the glistening wetness on Reita's now soft length, the phone that Reita is still holding.

"I can't believe you just had phone sex with me in bed next to you!!!"

Kyo burst out laughing at the sound of Kai screeching at Reita on the other side, almost feeling sorry for the other, himself forgetting that both of them are bunking together during the tour since Kai had determined that no couples should be rooming together else they will be overtired during the tour, a rule which gotten much protest from the other couple in the band, and most vehemently from Kai's own lover, Ruki.

"Got to go"
"Love you"

Reita paused a minute, tuning out Kai who is still nagging at him, a smile forming on his face at the soft declaration, something that's rarely said but often expressed in everything else done.

"You too"
"See you in a bit"
"And I'll reenact your dream then"
"Can't wait for it"