Dirty

Ruki x Kai

He gasped for breath, fingers clinging desperately to the silky pillows that were long crumpled behind his head. Another tentative lick at the leaking bulbous head made him swiftly suck in long needed breath. He felt the sweat beading on his forehead, trailing down his cheek, lingering on his chin. He couldn't reach to wipe it off to save his life, his wrists bound with silky material to the bed frame behind him. Devilish eyes matched the grin on his lover's face as Ruki bent down again, his lips gently sucking on his tip.

The sight of the pink lips wrapped around him, not taking him deeper, not sucking harder, but just there frustrates Kai to no end. He rolled his hips upwards, trying to get the hint across to his lover to stop teasing him, the only action he can do as the gag in his mouth prevents him from making anything other than incoherent moans and gasps. Ruki placed his hands on Kai's slim hips, preventing the other from making any further movements. He loved the way the drummer's cheeks flush red, his body taut with sexual tension, his eyes begging for more. Something about Kai make Ruki want to be cruel to the other, want the other to break just for him, something that tickles the sadistic side of him. The vocalist pulls away, the visible disappointment in Kai's whole body showing at that movement. He knelt between Kai's open legs which were spread wide to his feet being bound to the bedposts.

He lifted the other's lower half to rest on his thighs, exposing the vulnerable wrinkled flesh to him. A thumb circled around the opening, teasingly pushing it just a fraction before again pulling away, a finger nail moving up to scratch the skin below the heavy erection, knowing it made Kai go just a little bit wilder. Another hand reached up to pinch at Kai's left nipple, the drummer gasping out in response, if possible, growing even harder at the slight pain. A very interesting notion to Ruki's mind instead.

"It is going to be a long night"

Kai's eyes widened at the dirty promise as Ruki slid home, something unexpected and unprepared for. The pain rushing through him did nothing to lessen his excitement, if anything, he grew harder, something that he himself never thought would be possible. A fist gripped around the base of his erection, stroking him almost too gently as Ruki considerately waiting just a little bit longer for Kai to get used to him.

"Want me to move?"

Kai nodded, the pain turning to a dull ache, him wanting Ruki to just move, the thick length inside barely stroking his prostate. The telltale grin appeared on the vocalist's face as his fist stilled and he reached to pull away the gag.

"Beg me first"