Submissive

Ruki x Kai

Kai's POV

I exited the bathroom, seeing Ruki sitting quietly on my couch, something not entirely foreign but the silence from him is. It is not that he is hyper active but usually, he does not sit there, dead silent to the world, to me. He jerked at my palm resting on his shoulder before he grabbed onto my hand, tugging me to sit next to him.

"What's wrong?"

He just grinned, his hand reaching to play with my hair, still held up by the little bit of hair gel I had used earlier before we went for live television promotion on 'Make on the holiday'. A soft grin tugged at his lips as he tugged at the tie that I still wore, loosening it, unbuttoning the first button on my crisp white shirt, drawing a lift of the eyebrow from me.

"You're too tense"

That wasn't quite what I expected coming from him as he urged me to lift my arms, pulling off the black jacket, throwing it over the couch carelessly. He himself had already taken off his jacket, now only wearing the turquoise long sleeved shirt and the scarf still wrapped around his neck. Somehow today, he exudes a feeling of passiveness, submissiveness, two things that I had never associated with him. Throughout our relationship, he was always the more confident one, the one more aggressive, the one whom I let take the lead willingly.

"You're thinking about Yokohama, aren't you? You are worrying too much"

I flushed at that, a little bit touched that he had noticed that. It is true that I am getting more and more antsy as the date of our final concert in Yokohama Arena nears, even to the extent of me driving to the concert area, looking at the place, wondering whether will we do well or will we do horribly. I guess it is just the worrywart in me. I turned to look at Ruki, a smirk on his lips as he motioned me to sit at the edge of my couch.

"What are you up to?"

He ignored my murmur as he sat behind me, his fingers slowly kneading away the tension from my neck, my shoulders, slowly working back to the nape of my head, drawing soft sighs of appreciation from me. I literally become a soft pile of goo in his capable hands, loving the little kisses that he pressed on my neck as he continued working the tension out from me, finally ending it in a tight hug, me relaxing on his chest, him resting his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you"
"That is what I am here for"

I let him nuzzle his nose into my neck, laughing at when tendrils of his soft hair tickled me, my hand reaching back to rest on neck, turning my face to him, letting our lips meet in the most innocent of kisses before pulling apart, his face tinted a soft pink, the same on mine. He shifted to now sit beside me, pulling off his long scarf, folding it and handing it to me, drawing another surprised look from me.

"I know there is some imagination in you"

I stared at the pro offered scarf and processed the cryptic words which were delivered with a cheeky smile. Taking it, I ran the soft material through my fingers, looking at him thoughtfully as he leant back, resting against the many cushions on the couch, piercing eyes intent on mine. I wasn't sure what brought this on but then I wouldn't be one to complain about it. Far from it actually.

I knelt between his thighs, his scarf still wrapped around one fist as another hand reached around his head, drawing him for yet another heady kiss, his tongue battling with mine, curling around me, us exploring each other thoroughly before I pulled away from him, our eyes falling to my fingers as I trailed a finger around the hemline of his low cut shirt, drawing a gasp from him as my finger traced invisible patterns on the porcelain skin, moving more to the right, dipping lower to trace around the light brown nub, quickly retreating to give its twin a similar treatment as his own fingers gripped down on the couch, giving me this bit of power to do what I wish without him dictating otherwise.

"Anything?"

His eyes flickered open at my low voice, his head nodding slowly as his beautiful eyes closed yet again when I pressed another kiss on his jaw, and another, and another. I unwrapped the scarf, pulling the ends of it taut between my fingers as I kissed him yet again, the material pressed against his closed eyelids, my hands moving to the back of his head, tying the scarf securely, making sure not to catch any stray hair in the knot tied.

"Trust me?"
"Always"

I couldn't help the smile etched on my face at the conviction in his voice. Indeed we had progressed a lot from our baby steps with each other, far indeed. I helped him take off his sweater, baring his skin to me. He never stopped to amaze me at how perfect he is, at how beautiful he is. His fingers reached for my tie, pulling it off, his fingers reaching lower to unbutton my shirt, the process taking a lot longer since he is only going by his sense of touch. A soft victorious huff was given when he finally pulled off my shirt, his warm hands stroking my chest, reaching up to cup my face as he pulled me closer for a kiss.

"Can I touch you?"
"I thought I was supposed to touch you?"

I laughed at the pout forming on his pink lips, it obviously being hard for him to be submissive in this. Still aggressive even though he is supposed to be submissive .I took pity on him and nodded, forgetting that he couldn't see me. Instead, I sat back, pulling him with me, placing his hands on my stomach.

"Go ahead"

A quick grin flashed on his face as he crawled nearer, straddling my lap, his knees hugging my sides as he leant forward, his hands curiously moved up my stomach to abdomens and then higher up to my chest and up to my collarbone before finally resting on my shoulders.

"You feel warm"