Chapter Five

"We have a new librarian and a couple of new students." Miranda whispered as they both walked together to the classroom they had, Kanda trailing behind them both, holding his and Allen's bag flipping through one of His notebook.

Just because he's a vampire doesn't mean he could slack off.

"Really?." Allen asked surprised, his eyebrows raised in equal surprise.
"This time of the year? That's kinda unusual." He murmured.
He turned to look at Kanda and smiled as he saw his mate reading his notes diligently.
"Love?."

"Hmm?."

"Are you coming to the library with me, I just have to drop off these books?." He asked digging through his bag to get said books. He felt Kanda's body mold itself against his back and lips assaulted his neck, kissing and nipping. Allen whimpered softly tilting his head to the side to allow Kanda more space.

"Hmm, like I'll let you go anywhere without me." He murmured against his little mates throat, scraping his fangs teasingly against the sweet smelling skin.
Allen huffed, bumping his head against Kanda's temple and moving towards a very red Miranda.

He gave her a guilty smile before laughing.

Arriving at the library, Miranda suddenly stiffen, before she suddenly sagged with a sigh.
"Miranda?." Allen asked.
"Are you alright?."

She took a shaky breath and let it go.
"I... I think whoever is the new librarian... Is my mate." She whispered. Kanda hummed, pushing open the door only to stop in his tracks and start to swear.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!."

Allen rushed in beside him to see what had made him curse, and promptly double over laughing.

"Hello Allen, nice to see that I'm  entertainment."

He straighten up with a sigh and snickered.
"Hey Marie, so I'm guessing you're the new librarian?." He smiled before his eyes widen.
"That means you're Miranda's mate!." He yelped, rushing back outside to grab said girl and pull her inside, with no help from Kanda.

"Oh.."

Kanda smirked, crossing his arms.
"Didn't know you'll find your mate here did you?." Marie just shook his head as he moved forward and gently grasped the girl's hand, pulling her forward.

"Hello... I'm Noise Marie." He smiled.
Miranda blushed bright red.

"I'm...M-miranda Lotto." She stuttered, smiling shyly. Allen nearly cooed at the sight, if it wasn't for Kanda snorting. He elbowed his mate in the gut and proceeded to get his books returned.

On most days Allen would have work, but today he had the evening shift so he had until nine to work.
After getting himself involved into the whole world of Supernatural creatures, Allen doesn't really mind learning about them. In fact he's glad that he's actually getting a chance to meet said creatures up close and personal. Not many get a stroke of luck like that.

He's met vampires, he got one as a mate, werewolves, fairies, witches, demons, mermaids and a whole lot more that he doesn't wish to go into detail as yet. Kanda's family is made up of a lot of different creatures.
Like Alma Is a vampire like Yuu, but Lavi is his mate, who happens to be a werewolf. He still doesn't get why Kanda keeps calling him rabbit if the guys a wolf but...mehhh.

Tiedoll is King of some vampire realm, Kanda's father was actually a good artist if he didn't go over broad with his crying and random intervals to glomp his Kanda every now and then, much to his amusement and Kanda's annoyance.

"Hello~~."
Allen looked up from the magazine he was reading at the counter, hair pinned back from his eyes with some small clips to see Lavi stepping into the cafe with Lenalee, both smiling brightly at him.