Chapter Twenty.

Allen peeled his eyes open when the sound of tires crunching against gravel reached his ear. He stretched his arms above his head and whined, yawning when he was finished.

A grunt was heard and Allen smiled softly.
"Finally awake?." Yuu asked, eyes still straight ahead.

Allen hummed, pushing himself up on his elbows, the blanket that was on him falling to pool around his hips, he rubbed his eyes with another yawn.
"How long was I asleep for?." He mumbled, running a hand through his hair and pulling the hair tie a little tighter.

"Not long, we're nearly there by the way." Kanda said, fingers tapping against the steering wheel.
"Get something warm on, the area around the castle is always cold."

Allen hummed in response, sitting up fully to reach around the front seat and pull Kanda's jacket towards him, shoving his arms through the sleeves he sighed at the sight warmth radiating from the fabric.

"Really?."

Allen smiled cheekily at his mate through the rearview mirror and blew Kanda a kiss.
"You did say grab something." He teased.

Kanda snorted with a shake of his head, a small smile lifted his lips.
"Cheeky." He smirked, catching the red marks on Allen's collarbone and neck.
"Alright. Another twenty minutes we'll reach where the old man is."

His Moyashi laughed.
"Do you always call you dad that?."

"Well.. He is a old man...so yea.."
That just served to make Allen snicker even more.

"Your logic makes no sense, Yuu." Allen said through his giggles.
Kanda sent him a smirk.

"Who cares?." Allen just stuck his tongue out at his mate.

And as Kanda said, twenty minutes later they were pulling into a small secluded beach. At first Allen was confused to why they were just sitting in the car staring out at the mist covering the water out at sea, and just as he was about to ask those questions, Kanda placed a finger against his lip and pointed towards the water without saying a word.

His eyes widen in disbelief when the mist was suddenly parting, disappearing from sight to reveal a tall, dark castle on a small island out on the now clear blue water, his eyes found the long pathway that lead to the island, seemingly to be built in the water itself.

Allen was impressed.

His stuck his head outside as Kanda drove them on the surprising stable rock like structure road. He watched as the water sloshed against the rocks until he couldn't see them anymore.

"Wow." He looked at Kanda as he said that and his mate just shook his head at him.

"Simple things like always impresses you, Moyashi." He teased, driving straight through what looked like a cave entrance, only it had lights, other cars and was built like a garage.

"Uh." Allen smirked.
"Are we in a Batman movie, cause I feel we are." He asked as Kanda pulled into a parking space.

"Funny." Kanda deadpanned, pulling out his keys and hopping out the car. Allen carefully pushed the blankets away from his body when Kanda walked around the car to open his door. He smiled as Kanda ducked inside the car, skimming his hands up Allen's clothed legs as he leaned in to place a kiss on Allen's slightly parted lips.
"I love you."

Allen felt his heart melt inside his chest and warmth grew for this gorgeous creature in front of him.
"I love you also, Yuu."

Kanda helped him out of the car and placed a beanie on top his head before turning to grab their bags, he opted to carry all of them by him self, not letting Allen say a word in otherwise.