Chapter Twenty Five

After having shower to get the grime and dirt off Kanda and the dried blood from his hair, Allen slipped on one of Kanda's shirt, feeling it flow on him like a dress, he then pulled on a pair of sweatpants from the bag he had hurriedly packed before they came to Tiedoll once more.

"Where is your dad keeping him?." He asked, toweling his hair dry, and turning to watch his mate pull on a pair of black silk boxers, his eyes took in Kanda's tone body with greedy eyes, a part of him still couldn't believe that this walking Adonis was his.

"In the lower parts of the castle." Kanda grunted, he plucked the sweatpants off the bed and proceeded to shove one leg in.
"Miranda already placed a circle around him, so there's no way he's getting out of that."

Humming in response, Allen placed the cloth over the chair and stretched his arms over his head, sighing as his arms dropped back at his sides.
His fingers drifted over his abdomen with a soft smile on his face.

"I'm going to kill him." His mate suddenly snarled making him snap his head up to stare at his furious looking mate.

"Huh?."

"What he said," Yuu clarified.
"About his fucking mouth on you or our baby, I'm going to rip his head off his body."

The image that came with that was not a pretty thing to see. Allen shook his head walking towards Kanda to place his small hand on Kanda's bare chest, looking up at his tall mate with a fond smile on his face.

"I'm pretty sure no one is going to stop you if you really plan to kill him-."

"Oh, but I am going to kill him."

"But," Allen continued as if his vampire husband didn't speak.
"Let's get some answers before you do anything, how's that."

Kanda let out a long suffering groan, as if the idea of not getting his hands on that son of a bitch physically pained him.

"Fine," he growled, slipping his hands down to wrap around Allen's waist and pulled him closer.
"Just to be clear, anyone who thinks they are ever going to get their hands on you, are gonna end up dead, deal?."
He sounded so serious that Allen just stared blankly at him for a few seconds.

Finally he huffed and lightly smacked Kanda's defined chest.
"You're impossible." Kanda tighten his hold on his waist gently and Allen rolled his eyes.
"Alright, you crazy man, you have a deal."

Kanda lowered his head to brush against Allen's earlobe.
"I'm a crazy man about you perhaps." He whispered teasingly.

"Oh my god," Allen laughs pressing a palm against Kanda's face to push him away.
"Just put on a shirt and let's go already."

Kanda pretended to let him go for a second before he reattached his hands on Allen's hips and lifted him up effortlessly, Allen squeaked as Kanda leveled his face with his abdomen and placed a gentle kiss to the underside of his bellybutton through the shirt, before happily nuzzling his shirt covered stomach.
Allen smiled, running his fingers through Kanda's damp hair.

"I love how you smell like me." He muttered, setting Allen down carefully.
"It suites you."

Allen laughed,
"Sure, you perverted beast."
He jumped back as Kanda playfully snapped his fangs at him.
He stuck his tongue out and watched as Kanda shrugged on a T-shirt.

"Let's go."

They stepped out of the room and Allen immediately latched onto Kanda's hand, lacing their fingers together.

"So, how are we going to get there?." He asked, playing with Kanda's index finger, moving it back and forth.

Kanda hummed, leading them down a hallway that was dimly lit, there were a few windows and the atmosphere was a bit smouldering.
They reached a heavy wooden door and Allen watched as Kanda pushed it open with no sweat... He was jealous.