Chapter Twenty Three.

When Yuu said to crash the party, Allen was pretty sure he didn't mean attract as much attention as he could.
Not that he could complain, cause Kanda looked smoking with that all black suit he was wearing, with black shoes to match, hair combed perfectly and a blank expression on his face.

Although he was getting unwanted attention, Yuu never once removed himself from Allen's side as he mingled and met the various amount of creatures presented before him.

At last, trouble approached in the form of a haughty looking lady and a spoiled princess following behind her. Mr Tiedoll looked exasperated leading them.

"Mister Kanda?." The woman, she wore a long elegant, violet colored dress, reaching until the floor, the kinda ones princesses wore.

Kanda raised and eyebrow from where he was leading against the wall, the shadows from the corner hiding the hand he had under Allen's shirt, rubbing along His hip and stomach.

"Yes?." He drawled, shooting his father a small look.
The older man huffed.

"This is Miss Toiru. "Tiedoll said.
"And her daughter, Madoka  They requested a bit of your time."

Kanda sighed, straightening himself up, sighing and cracking his neck. He removed his hand from under his amused looking mate, who was busy chewing his food neatly and watching the proceedings.

"About?."
This is why he didn't like attending these stupid parties. Its the same thing every time.

"I'm sure we could work something out." Mrs Toiru said, she didn't spot Allen yet and for once the white haired boy was grateful for being in the shadows.
"My husband and I would like to offer a courtship between you and my daughter." She gestured to a eager looking Madoka.

Allen could feel the fury through their bond, but did nothing to control his mate, everyone knew he was the only one who could, he rather let Kanda give these pompous people a piece of his mind.

Mrs Toiru was looking extremely pleased with herself, her daughter was a beautiful creature, not many could resist her after all.

"I refuse."

That's when the words from the Prince's mouth reached her ear she couldn't help but looked at him in shock.
"W..what?."

"Are you deaf?." He said again, a hint of a sneer in his voice.
"I said I refuse."
Allen snickered quietly behind him and Kanda mental rolled his eyes at his beloved.

"But, this could be a wonderful opportunity for a mate!." She said scandalously.
"My daughter is beautiful and would make a lovely mate for you."

She looked over at the boys father to find that the old man has taken to picking out refreshments by the table near them. Why wasn't he correcting his son?.
She looked back at the dark haired Prince to see him cross his arms with a huff.

"I really don't care if your daughter is beautiful or not, I'm not Interested." He stated again.
"And really doesn't matter, I don't want her as my mate.. A spoiled rich girl didn't suit my taste, in fact girls like that don't."

"No girls at all, bakanda."
Allen teased gently in His mind.

"How dare you my daughter is-." Mrs Toiru was cut off when a pair of small hands were suddenly sliding around the Prince's waist from behind and the Prince wasn't reacting at all.
She watched as a small white haired boy peeked his head out from behind Prince Kanda, he looked really petite.

"Are you done?." Allen asked watching as the lady in front of him blink at his appearance.

"Who are you?." She demanded, watching as the boy smile boyishly at her. How dare he be so familiar with the Prince. She was even more shocked to see the Prince lift his arm and bent down to press a kiss to the small boys head.

"Meet my mate, Mrs Toiru." He gave her a look meaning pain should she say anything demeaning.

"M..mate?." She whispered..
"Its..a."

"Another male?." Kanda said, a smirk on his face.
"Fate chose him for me, and I have nothing to complain about, and he really doesn't want to hear any more of your insistence that I take your daughter as a mate."

"Now, that we've established that no courtship would be taking place, let's go enjoy the party." Tiedoll said, offering an arm to his son in law. Allen smacked a kiss to Kanda's bicep before taking the older man's offered arm.

Kanda watched them go before fondly before looking back at the still shocked looking lady and her daughter. She really was a spoiled woman, thinking she could just get everything her way by just throwing her name and wealth around.

Che, not with him.

"Find someone else to bug, as you can see, I'm a happily mated man to a wonderful person that fate chose for me, I don't need or want another mate." His eyes flashed red and fangs dropped slightly.

She blanched, face white as paper and nodded jerkily, her lips set in a flat thin line, Kanda could tell that she wanted to say something nasty, but held back.

Good, cause he really didn't want to get blood all over his suit, Allen would wring his neck.

"And if something happens to him, I don't care who or what, there's not a place on this planet that would hide them from me. Just a fair warning." He nodded, turning on his heel to follow his mate, who was smiling with his father by the table. Leaving to stunned and shocked ladies behind.

The rest of the evening went well, excluding the occasional marriage and courting proposals.

And when his father clinked his glass for attention, Kanda wanted to bash his head against the wall, making Allen who heard that thought, giggle besides him.

"First off I want to thank everyone who attended this years party and congratulate those who have found their mates." He smiled at the pairs he could see.
"And finally the last matter to be addressed."

He cleared his throat before looking serious.
"Those of you that have come here tonight with the intention of getting my son, Yuu, to enter a courtship with your sons or daughters. I suggest that you stop." He gestured for Allen to come forward, smiling when the petite boy grasped his hand with a grin.

"This here is my son in law, Allen Walker, he is my son's mate and I would hate for him to see bloodshed when Yuu loses his temper." He didn't  mention that Allen was pregnant, he made sure Yuu hid the scent thoroughly.

"But, he's human and a boy!."  Woman yelled from the back, shock on her face.

Tiedoll gave her a blank stare.
"Does it look like gender matters to me? The fates chose a human for my son and I shall not question it, once my son is happy, I am happy."
He gave them a warning look.

"Now, that you know that my son's mate is human, I recommend that you stay away, as you all know my son's violent temper. Those with indecent intentions, I warn you now if anything happens to my son in law, not only would you have to face his guardians, but also Yuu and we all know how vicious he is.".

Kanda bared his fangs in warning at that statement.
"As if they'll make it out of this castle alive."

Allen shook his head, skipping towards his hot headed mate and grasping his hand.

He has no doubt that Kanda would protect him.