Chapter Thirteen

Tyki really didn't know what hit him, well maybe he did, but he certainly didn't see it coming that's for sure. So imagine his surprise when one of the resident filthy blood sucking vampires suddenly marched up to him and sucker punched him straight in the mouth. Now that hurt.

Standing in front of him was the same vampire that killed one of their members, Skinn Bolic. Although he didn't generally like the sweet eating pain in the ass, Tyki still wanted to take out the guy who killed Skinn.

His eyes drifted to the snow haired beauty at the vampire's side and wondered if the kid knew who he was apparently friends with.
"Heh. Fancy seeing you of all people here." He sneered.

Kanda sneered right back at him, hands shooting out to grasp Tyki's shirt, pulling him forward.
"Come near him again and that will be the last thing you ever do."

Allen looked a bit dazed, he was still aroused and seeing Kanda be all so vicious is turning him on even more.
Geez, his mate was too sexy to Begin with.

"Heh." Tyki smirked looking at Allen now.
"Do you even know what kind of monster you're friends with kid?."

Allen looked confused for a moment before he shook his head and looked at Tyki straight in the eyes.
"Monster?." He questioned.
"The only monster I'm seeing around here is you."

Now that had the dark skinned man puzzled, it seems like this kid was to naive for his own good. He kinda feels sorry for him. He was about to say something else but Allen stepped forward cutting him off.

"Oh, I know what you're thinking." Allen drawled, mentally Sighing at how much his mate has rubbed off him.
"Poor innocent, naive, pure Allen Walker. Too oblivious for his own good."

"Che. Those idiots actually say that?. " Kanda mused, Allen shook his head poking Kanda in the cheek as retaliation.
"Be quiet babe." He turned back to Tyki.

"You asked me if I knew what kind of monster I was friends with?." He smiled.
"Easy.. My lover is a Vampire after all." He said loving the way Tyki's eyes grew wide open in surprise.
"And, all those so called creatures you call monsters, they are more human than you'll ever be."

Once he had finished speaking, Kanda had reeled back his fist and punched tyki again, breaking his nose this time, Kanda thought he was lucky because they were in a public place and his Moyashi was right there, he wasn't going to unleash his full strength.

"Listen Mikk." He said, glaring at the man.
"Last warning, stay away from him and you'll survive to live another day." He shook the bleeding man roughly once then shoved him away with a snarl of disgust.

Allen sent him a raised eyebrow as Kanda grabbed his hands once more and dragged him away from the bleeding man, his blood revolting to Kanda.

"That was interesting." Allen said after a few minutes of silence
"Think he'll spread the news around now?."

Kanda snorted, hands tightening around his and Allen knew his mate was a bit worried
"Hey."  He said softly, thumb rubbing his lovers knuckles.
"I'll be fine love, it'll take more than that to take me down, you know that."

Yuu came to a stop, not caring who was watching he spun Allen in front of his body and leaned his forehead down to meet the younger, his dark blue eyes slipping close and he exhaled softly.
"I'm.... Worried for your safety now my beloved... " he raised a hand to caresses Allen's right cheek.
"We may not be bonded as yet but even if something happens to you I would not only know, but I would feel it in my very soul." He pushed his forehead against Allen's a bit harder and gritted his teeth.
"Tonight. Tonight we complete our mating."