Introduction / Rules

Welcome to Frozen Blood || A Warrior Cats Mafia. This book is co-hosted and written by Dusk and Seal.

Here are a few rules and tips for playing the mafia.

-------------------------------

Roles

- Roles will be randomly allocated, so please don't complain if you don't get a role or get a role you don't like. More roles will be added if I can find some way to fit them in.

ROLES: Accuser, Killer, Medicine Cat, Medicine Cat Apprentice
There are only 4 roles as of now, if you don't get a message with a role it means your cat is just a normal participant

- Accuser:  Will be messaged after each scene to ask for accusations, need to look out for physical or more subtle clues in the chapter to help them make their accusation [usually the deputy, but sometimes it is anonymous, this will be specified per round]

- Killer: Usually 1 killer but sometimes 2 if there is a double killer round (this will be specified in the individual rounds), chooses a cat to kill before every scene and the round ends when they are caught, if they are not caught after a deciding chapter, they will win

- Medicine cat: Messaged before every scene to ask which cat they want to heal, will sometimes be given hints based on appearance, personality, friendship or within riddles, if they guess correctly their chosen cat will be saved

- Medicine cat apprentice: Same role as the medicine cat, but is only activated once the medicine cat dies. May be played by an apprentice but sometimes it may just be one of the younger warriors.

Note: Unless you are the Deputy accuser, you cannot share your role, unless you're commenting after your cat has died or been exiled.

-------------------------------

Rules/Tips

- If you are inactive after a few days of us messaging you, your role will be given to someone else, so if you think you are going to be inactive between certain points please PM us, especially if you are the Accuser or Killer.

- Don't be rude to other participants, and make sure to play by your cats personality, rather than just putting your format like this "he's innocent."

Better: Waveringflame shivered as she wrapped her tail protectively around her kits. "G-Guilty. The evidence is against Talonstrike, and I won't have him hurting my kits!" she cried fearfully.

- Every round you must vote if the cat is innocent or guilty, you cannot abstain. You can't vote if you're dead, but you are still allowed to comment as long as you aren't trying to vote or give hints.

- There will be two parts to each scene, the scene itself (eg. Round One Scene One) and then the voting (Eg. Round One Voting One) ect.

- Anyone can die! Look for clues and read carefully, the writers could be trying to trick you, so don't rely on the evidence lists in voting chapters alone.

- The round will not go on until every cat is dead, if the killer is not found after 7 or 8 scenes, there will be a deciding chapter in which 2 cats are selected, 1 is the killer, 1 is not, and the participants will have to vote.

-------------------------------

The available cats will be in chapters before rounds, with each cat (except extras) having their own image and list of traits. Please don't ask for a cat if someone else has already taken that cat!

Please don't try to join a round that has already started, finished, or try to roleplay during rounds if you didn't sign up, if you do your comment will most likely be deleted.

If you still don't understand something, don't hesitate to ask! We are always happy to answer questions :)

-------------------------------