1. Forever friends.

" Joe " A voice called him. " Joe. " Again but now a pencil was thrown towards him. " Joe.. " The voice sang. " Jo- " The boy turned around. " Ben, Ben, BEN. " The boy named Joe answered when he turned around furiously but got a crumbled up paper thrown against his forehead. "Are you still mad? " The blonde boy asked giving him sad puppy eyes. " Let me think- YES. " He stated turning around again. " Why?! " Ben asked already crumbling up another paper when his friend didn't respond. " BECAUSE- you knew how much it meant to me and you just- I can't believe you. " Joe said still not turning around. " Guys calm down it's j- " their friend Gwil started trying to calm his friends down. " Okay well then, fuck you. " Ben said throwing the crumbled up paper towards his head and at that moment Joe turned around and attacked Ben.

Ben and Joe are best friends for the longest time. They literally are sharing one brain together, that's what Gwil thinks. Even tho Joe and Ben do sometimes fight that won't stop them from being childish or acting like a married couple. Gwil could say how much they really adore eachother since he grew up with them. Gwil joined one year later but he still managed to keep up with them even tho it felt like he was living with Dumb & Dumber the whole time.

" Why are they fighting? " The blackhaired boy asked walking in the classroom.  Gwil looked down shaking his head. " Ben won with Mario kart. " He said clearly disappointed in both of his friends. " I wish we could trade them both with some other people who DON'T ACT LIKE STUPID 7 YEAR OLDS FIGHTING FOR A FUCKING GAME. " Gwil finally raised his voice trying to make them sto but Joe only grabbed the nearest thing on his table which happened to be his pencil and threw it. " Shut up! " Ben said standing still and looking at Joe. Gwil thought they stopped but they started attacking each other AGAIN. Gwil let his head fall onto the table hard making the boy next to him flinch. " Rami please help, I feel like a whole ass mother trying to raise those 2 braincells. " Rami laughed at that looking at the two boys who stopped fighting but still cursing at each other. " How did they even become friends? " Rami asked looking at the boy next to him still having his head on the table. 

" I don't actually know, they knew eachother before they knew me. " Gwil said looking at his friends being childish. When Gwil wanted to tell Rami the story about Ben and Joe meeting he got cut off. " Actually we hated each other first. " Rami and Gwil both flinched because how even did they hear them talking and how did they both sneak up behind them without Rami or Gwil even noticing? " How the f- " Rami asked looking around him. " We met when we were like 8. DID Y'ALL KNOW THAT JOE HAD BRACES?! " Ben asked laughing hysterically but getting a punch from Joe. " Fuck you, DID Y'ALL KNOW BEN USED TO HAVE LONG HAIR?! " Joe asked also laughing. " That's not even funny stop please. " Ben said raising his hand. " It is fucking funny. " Gwil rolled his eyes at them both. " Okay ladies, tell us how you two met. " He said. " We met when we were 8 and Ben was basically bullying me because I was a ginger. We started being friends when we discovered we both watched The Little Mermaid 40 times so yeah. " Joe said in one breath. The bell rang and they both left leaving Gwil and Rami confused. " Is it too late to transfer schools? " Gwil asked making Rami laugh. " Let's go we're gonna get late to class. " The blackhaired boy said grabbing his backpack and heading to their class.

haha wtf was this 🐒 anyways ehm i know this is really similar to ' quick mistake ' but i just love it when they have fwb or go from friends to lovers 😰💓🥰 i have to admit that i had trouble thinking about which movie they watched 40 times 🤪