4. It's you.

It was late at night when Ben and Joe left Gwil's house leaving him with the mess they made. " And you two are not gonna help me?! " He asked standing with his hands on his waist looking at the two already standing by the door. " You know, good question since I already thought about that one- " Joe began but slowly walked back signaling Ben to open the door. " And we really like to but it's just- BYE. " He said before running out of Gwil's apartment with Ben. Gwil sighed looking down and shaking his head. " I knew it. " He said to himself turning around disappointed but not surprised and it made him smile because the thought of Ben and Joe being just like they always were was something calming for Gwil. 

-

The streetlight was on and there were not really much people on the streets right now. Maybe some walking their dog or also taking a walk but beside that Joe felt as if he was the only one with Ben. " Hey, " Ben started when they were walking in silence for a couple of minutes. Joe looked up from the ground at his friend humming. " Is there something, wrong? You acted kinda weird at the beginning. Gwil asked.. " He added looking at the boy next to him who was now looking infront of him. " Nah it was just- Nothing. " He said shaking his head. Ben knew Joe never liked it when people kept asking so he took that as a signal to let it go and just continue. " Oh okay. " He said as they walked to their apartments. " I will see you tomorrow. " Ben said looking at Joe struggling to open the door. The moment Joe and Ben knew they could live on their own they took the chance and just like the dumb ones they are they thought it would be a good idea to live across from each other. " Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. " Joe said finally knowing how to open the door. Joe was about to close the door but something caught him off guard. " G'night. " Ben spoke making Joe stop walking further while still holding the doorknob. " Yeah, goodnight. " Joe said closing the door and leaning against it. It was weird for them to say goodnight because Joe was sure that the last time they said that was when they were 13. ' You are just overreacting everyone says Goodnight don't be such a gay. ' He told himself but got mad at it. ' I am NOT gay! ' He responded walking away to his room. But maybe he does need some good rest to let this day sink away.

-

Joe woke up because of some noise in his livingroom making him groan out of frustration. " What the h- " He began seeing someone watching tv. " BEN IT'S FUCKING 5 AM! " He yelled his hair still sticking out everywhere wearing just his sleeping clothes which was a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants.  " I can't sleep. " The blonde said looking at the tv. " Well I can so BYE. " Joe said folding his arms. " Don't be boring come watch The little mermaid with me. " Ben patted the spot beside him smiling at the boy. " You are being weird but okay. " Joe couldn't say ' No. ' to the little mermaid. While they were watching Ben noticed that Ariel wasn't that interesting and catched himself watching Joe more often than the film itself. " What Ben. " Joe suddenly asked still watching the film. " Nothing. " Ben said leaning more further into the couch. ' Nothing. ' He thought. ' Just that the sweatpants and kinda oversized white shirt with messy hair makes you kind of cut- ' He stopped himself. Soon when they were still watching the film Ben noticed it wasn't ' Them. ' watching but it was now only him watching. When he looked next to him his friend was actually asleep and not in the comfortable way but more head dropping down while still sitting. Ben didn't even care that Joe was sleeping uncomfortable, no. His thoughts ran wild as if inside they didn't even know what to do so he guessed someone pressed the alarm bell inside his head since his hand moved up to Joe's head and instead of giving him a flick and telling him to wake up he gently grabbed the boy's head and let it lay on his shoulder. It was okay, Ben thought. I am just being a great friend, nothing wrong with that. No there's nothing wrong with that. 

Joe woke up with his head laying on something hard but soft. He slowly opened his eyes looking around him but his head shot really fast back just laying down on where it was laying down. ' Fucking shit. ' He said inside of his head. It was quiet and now he could only hear a heartbeat. When he decided to look up again he saw Ben also fast asleep laying with his one arm on the whole other side but the other was around Joe's waist. ' How- .. HOW EVEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! ' He yelled inside his head because what the actual fuck. Joe moved too quick to get up because the next thing he heard was Ben groaning. When Joe looked up he saw the boy staring at him scooting up but also not sitting in the quite good position since now he was sitting with both of his legs on each side and his hands against Ben's chest looking down at the boy. " How long were you looking? " Joe asked still not realizing what kind of position they were in. " Long enough. " Ben spoke and Joe actually felt shivers go down his spine since he never heard Ben's sleepy voice.

 " This- this is kinda gay. " Joe started laughing softly trying to get up but Ben suddenly had his hand on his waist again making him sit down. They were looking at each other and Joe couldn't tell what kind of feeling it was rising up not only in his stomach but also making something starting to rise somewhere else. He already felt weird yesterday and he honestly thought it was because he was tired for acting weird and seeing everything weird but now sitting like this ontop of his BEST FRIEND. The word's ' Best Friend. ' Rang through his head but that didn't stop him from staying like this. Joe felt, tension? So much. Tension. So the next thing he knew he leaned down at the speed of light kissing the boy under him and luckily Ben did not complain since he was going along with it as if it was his own choice.

hahhsha wtf was that ending??? WELL DONT GET MAD AT ME ITS FUCKING 6:42 HERE AND I WOKE UP AT 5 AM. 😔😔 anyways idk if yall know how joe and ben looked but its basically how they also looked in my previous stories so?? but anyways here r joe and ben (: btw i know i used these pics alread but i cant find better ones that represent them better than these ones