6. New face.

It was not weird for Joe to wake up next to Ben or something because they used to share the bed whenever Ben stayed to sleep or when Ben had drank too much that Joe couldn't even take the risk to let Ben go to his own apartment even tho it was not that far from Joe's apartment. The only weird thing now was that he woke up in his bed and he was sure it all happened on the couch but something in him said: ' You just had a weird lucid dream. ' Maybe to calm himself down but deep down he knew it wasn't a lucid dream or something he imagined since he was tired. He really fucked his childhood best friend and he didn't even hesitate for a minute. 

" Hey. " A voice said making Joe slightly flinch. Joe turned around and was met face to face with Ben laying beside him. " Hi.. " He spoke softly. He didn't even have to look underneath the blanket to see if he was wearing something since he saw that Ben didn't have a shirt on and he also didn't have a shirt on so 1+1 is easily 2. " How are you? " Ben asked still trying his best not to look further down than Joe's eyes. ' Is he joking?! How are you? Great start Hardy what about: ' Fucking shit you probably broke my back! ' Joe thought but cut that off since he was actually really tired to argue. " Good, my back hurts tho. " Joe responded making Ben softly laugh. " Sorry, did I go too hard on you? " He asked looking at Joe and Joe hated the fact that his heart was beating really fast. " No, it was, " Joe trailed off. " Good. " He finished his voice cracking a little. They stayed quiet for a bit just looking at each other and thoughts trailing through their heads from yesterday. " What now? " Ben asked and Joe shrugged turning around so he was laying on his back staring at the ceiling. " I mean we can forget about it. " Joe suggested and Ben responded almost too quick. " Do you want to? " He asked his voice still low as ever. Joe turned his head looking at Ben. " Do you? " He asked.

' No, ' Joe thought. ' I also want to forget how I liked it and how I felt. ' Joe turned his head again towards the ceiling. " We could. " Joe suggested and he saw Ben nodding in he corner of his eye. " And we promise each other that this was just something stupid. " Joe turned around now supporting his weight on his arms and so did Ben. " Promise. And we also promise that we won't talk about this EVER again do you understand me Hardy? " Joe asked looking at the boy next to him. " Promise. And you have to promise too okay? " They looked at each other in silence. " Promise. " Joe spoke looking at Ben. He saw Ben's eyes trailing down to his neck. " We promised. " Joe warned but not actually backing off. Ben's eyes kept lookin at his neck and began, " Yeah we did. But we didn't promise to not do it again. " Joe wasn't even surprised or mad with him. Ben's eyes shot back to Joe's and Joe kept silent. " I mean- " He began and Ben started leaning in. " The last time okay, see it as a goodbye. " Joe hated that he didn't even back off or atleast stop him. " Okay. " His voice cracked and it was really soft but Ben took it as a ' Yes. ' and he kissed him. 

They kissed as if they never kissed before, maybe because they were deep down indeed scared that ' One last time. ' really would turn into reality. " Don't stop. " Joe said between the kisses as he slowly got down on his back with Ben on top of him. " Would never. " Ben responded as his hand trailed down to Joe's waist grabbing it for dear life. Ben didn't even care that his back was hurting since Joe was holding onto it with his nails digging in. Yesterday or today, Joe didn't even know since he lost track of time. Joe used to keep his moans and grunts silent as they fucked but now he didn't even care. 

-

" Hey, hey. " Gwil called walking towards the two but they weren't paying attention to him. " HELLO?! " Rami put his hand on his arm to calm him down. Joe and Ben finally looked at Gwil. " What were you two doing? " The taller one asked sitting down with Rami beside them. ' Nothing only the fact that we fucked 2 times and are really debating to call it a fucking regular schedule or not. ' Joe spoke inside of his head. " About fortnite now piss off. " Ben said making Joe laugh. " And fortnite is more important than me? " Gwil asked and Joe only smiled at him. " Yes. " They were kind of playing around until someone interrupted them. " Ehm hello? " The voice said and when they both looked they were met with the face of a girl. " Do you guys maybe know who Miss Alisson is? " The girl asked looking at some papers in her hand. " Yeah she's the schools counselor. " Gwil answered. " Do you mind telling me where she is, I'm new here. " She smiled and Joe looked at Ben he saw him smiling at her as if it was a puppy doing something cute. " I could show you- " Ben started standing up but Joe was quick to pull him down to sit again making Ben turn his head to him. " What? " He asked clearly confused but Joe had to admit that the action he pulled made him confuse himself too. While Joe and Ben were having their own moment the girl already introduced herself and talked with Gwil and Rami. " I'll be right back, I'm going to show Lucy the school area. " Gwil said as he stood up. Ben and Joe looked up in confusion. " You?! " They both asked in unison. " Shut up. " He said as he walked away with the girl. 

" Fuck you dude. " Ben said throwing his head back and letting out a long groan. " What? Why? " Joe asked looking at his friend. " If you didn't pull me down for whatever reason I could be the one showing her around! " He said as he made crying noises. " Well, sorry. " Joe apologized as he looked down and he forgot Rami was still with them. Rami didn't know Joe and Ben for that long but something changed, or actually Joe because since WHEN did Joe even apologize and most importantly TO BEN? Rami looked confused at the two boys. Joe would lie if he didn't feel like shit because he actually felt that Ben was angry at him for that but Joe would be mad to and he is since he still doesn't know what the fuck that was. " I uhm, have to go. " Joe said standing up making Rami look up but when he looked at Ben to see any sort of reaction there was none because the boy was still leaning with his head back and his arm covering his face. He looked down in disappointment smiling bitterly to himself. " Why? " Rami asked looking at him. " Because I have homework to do. " He said grabbing his backpack and slinging it around his shoulder. " Oh did we had homework? " Rami asked. Joe nodded before he walked away still kind of feeling upset because of Ben.

sorry this chapter was pure shit i promise to make the next one better😔😔 also that one pic of joe responding to gwils question that he sat down with cardboard ben on his lap. 🍆🍆🤪🤪 homeboy had his legs spread and was sitting like he was a real daddy 🤭🤭💓