9. Helping hand.

Studying became something that they did more and more. Well, half studying beside the fact of them ending up fucking on top of the paperwork. It's okay, Joe knew that as long as they didn't talk about it their friendship wouldn't get ruined. He also knew that deep down things began to change with time and was never so scared in his entire life to eventually face it. Ben's grades kept being low so Joe still didn't get his promised rewarded grade. " Fucking shit Ben how is it even possible to score THAT low. " Joe said as he looked down at the paper in his hands. " I don't know man. " The blonde shrugged emptying his cola before throwing it aside in the trashcan. Joe scratched behind his head in confusion because the last time they actually studied Ben understood pretty much so atleast he had to get his grade slightly higher. " Whatever, let's skip class. " Ben suggested not even waiting for Joe's answer and grabbing his wrist. Joe let himself get dragged along, he wasn't in the mood for history anyways. 

Joe prayed to god that his heartbeat was only increasing because of the walking than actually feeling Ben's grip around his wrist slowly fall down and softly slipping his hand in Joe's interwining their fingers. Joe didn't want it to make awkward so he just kept his mouth shut.

The next day when Joe and Ben would ' study ' again Joe had an idea. Ben looked up when his friend opened the door knowing where the key was hidden. " What the fuck are you wearing? " Ben asked trying to breathe because he was laughing so hard. " What? " Joe asked standing there in a winny the pooh onesie with sweatpants over it and a big coat almost covering everything. " You look like a fucking dork. " Ben said calming down. Joe grabbed Ben's assignment and put it on the table. " I'm not doing this. " Ben said leaning back enjoying the view which was making him laugh. " Shut up. Now listen, " Joe began. " There are 10 questions, for every question you get right I take something off.. " Joe trailed off and Ben froze looking up at Joe. " Deal? " Joe asked softly, Ben looking back at him with fogged eyes. " Yeah okay, deal. " The blonde said turning to the paper while smirking.

Joe snickered, sitting down. " It's hard I know, but if you don't get it you can ask me for help but that means you didn't do it on your own. So you lose. I'm guessing you just want to win, of course you do but I am wearing 10 pieces of clothes so there is no way th- "

" Done. " Ben said, and Joe frowned. " Finished the first question, I got 34.6. " Ben said. Joe gulped grabbing his own sheet out of his backpack. " Okay let me check. " Correct. " He said. After a couple of minutes Ben has finished the second question. " Done, X equals to 5.47 and -4.57. " ' What the actual fuck? ' Joe asked himself checking his own paper again. " Correct, again. " Joe admitted, taking his other shoe off. Joe saw Ben struggling with the fourth question. He knew that he couldn't get the last ones. Even Joe had trouble doing the last ones and he had to do it with Rami who is really good in maths.

" Done, got 0. " Ben said leaning back. " Damn suddenly someone is good at maths here. " Joe said finally taking off his coat. 10 minites later in Joe had his eyes wide, gaping with his cheeks bright pink as Ben got all the questions right. " Okay how the fuck did you get that shit right? Did you cheat? Are you studying alone?! " Joe rambled and Ben turned around. " I'm done Joe, take the last piece off. " Joe nodded slightly taking off his onesie. " Underestimated me, did you? " Ben asked smirking, coming closer. " W-would never. " Joe cursed inside his head because: ' WHY THE FUCK DID YOU STUTTER YOU WEAK PUSSY?! ' " I guess you could say I used my full potential, Didn't I? " Joe hated how much Ben was smirking. " So you want me to fuck you? " Joe actually didn't know he would get any questions right so he was still trying to process everything. " We fucked 2 days ago, my ass hurts. " Joe blatantly said leaning back every second while Ben was leaning in. " Boo hoo, want my dick or not? " Ben asked. " Yes. " Joe said softly scared what might come out of his mouth.

When Joe woke up in the middle of the night looking beside him seeing his friend fast asleep he let out the deepest sigh. ' What did you get yourself into Joe. ' He asked himself burrying his face into the palm of his hands. The room was dark and the only light coming through was the bright shining moonlight reflecting perfectly on Ben's face. Joe layed down again looking at Ben's face and taking in every detail of his face. He snapped out of his zone, frowning and turning around. He closed his eyes but they opened soon after he felt an arm going around his waist pulling him a bit closer. Joe tried his best to ignore his heart going faster than a whole train, he tried his best to just sleep and forget that he was starting to feel some type of feelings he never felt before.