15. What do you want?

After the conversation he had with Rami Joe decided to go home and sleep for 3 days straight, well.. 

When he grabbed his keys to open the door a voice stopped him. " Where were you? " Ben asked. " I was with Rami.. " Joe said trying to avoid Ben's eyes because he just knew he looked like a mess since he only cried when he was with Rami. " Oh, I tried to visit you but you weren't home so- Hey is everything okay? " He asked and Joe never wanted to disappear this bad. " Yeahgottagobye- " Joe said in one breath closing the door behind him and leaning against it. Why was he even running away from Ben? It was not like he never saw Joe crying before? 

" So what is it that you wanted to tell us so badly? " Gwil asked when they finally gathered around in the small cafeteria nearby. Ben was currently sipping on his smoothie not really bothered and Lucy was finishing her homework but started paying attention to Joe. " I knew this for a while, well actually not because I was really confused like really confuse- " He began ranting again but Rami put a hand ontop of his to calm him down. Ben side glanced at that quickly asking Rami to grab him a napkin which was infront of them. " Can't you just grab it? " Gwil asked and Ben shook his head. Rami tried to grab it until Ben stopped him. " With the other hand please. " Rami just rolled his eyes letting go of Joe's hand and throwing the napkin at Ben's face. " You were saying Joe? " Gwil said ignoring the blonde. " I'm, gay. " 

The whole table turned silent and luckily the people around them continued eating or drinking their food. " That's- that took a turn. " Gwil said shocked by what just had been said. " Joe I'm so happy for you, I hope you find the one! " Lucy said smiling to the boy who was looking down shyly. " It's good that you said it. " Rami said patting his shoulder. The table turned silent again and they all looked at the boy who was currently sucking the life out of the smoothie even tho it was clearly empty. Lucy threw her pen at Ben's head to catch his attention. " Ow, what? " He asked and Lucy and Gwil nudged both of their heads in the direction of Joe who was sitting beside Ben. Joe wasn't even paying attention to all of this since A: He wanted to disappear right now and B: He wished he never invited Ben here to tell him because he knew it wouldn't affect him. 

" That's cool. " Ben spoke and Joe looked up surprised that Ben actually said something. " I don't care dude you will always stay my best friend you know that. " Ben said nudging him and Joe just smiled shyly looking down. " Thanks. " They were too deep in their moment that they didn't notice Rami, Gwil and Lucy looking at each other. " So Joe, how did you know it? " Lucy asked leaning in. Joe was still shy and quiet about it but decided to just answer. " Well, I tried a few things when I got curious.. " He trailed off and Gwil just choked on his drink. " You slut! With who? And what? " Lucy was more into this than Joe was but Joe liked the fact that his friends were so supportive. Ben just scoffed looking aside leaning his head on his fist. " With Jeremy- " Joe began and Ben probably got a whiplash since he snapped his head faster than the speed of light. " Jeremy? Oh my god he's in my class! " 

" Who is Jeremy? " Ben asked frowning and Joe turned his head. " just someone. " He answered. " Calm down Ben. " Rami said quiet to the boy who was now dripping with jealousy. " What did you two do? " Lucy asked and Joe shrugged. " Nothing much I sucked his dick- " He began and Gwil cut him off. " OKAY, That's too much information. I have to go now. Joe I'm really happy for you, I am. " Gwil said giving his friend a kind smile. " Thanks Gwil. " 

" Gwil didn't you need to go somewhere? " Ben spoke up making not only Gwil roll his eyes but Lucy too. " Yeah, bye. " The taller said as he walked away. " Joe I'm so happy for you and if you wan't maybe I can set you up with Jeremy huh? " Lucy winked at the boy. " O-oh I don't kn- " Ben interrupted him again. " Joe you promised me to show who you unlocked in League remember? " Joe furrowed because maybe he was getting old not remembering anything he said. " Uh I don't know ab- " Joe started but Ben grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his seat. " Yeah you do now come on. " Ben said as he pulled Joe with him leaving Rami and Lucy there just trying to contain their laughter. " He just doesn't realize does he? " Lucy asked Rami and he just shook his head. " They both still don't know. But they will, soon they both will realize that fucking is not enough anymore to satisfy them. " 

-

Joe didn't hear anything from Ben while they were walking to Joe's apartment and Joe was kind of scared and worried. He could feel Ben's hand grip him tighter as they walked further. When they arrived at Joe's door Joe still didn't know which who he unlocked in Laugue of legends that was so important to tell his friend. Joe opened the door and the first thing he even could process was him getting pushed against the wall. " Wh- " Joe started but Ben cut him off by kissing him on the mouth passionately as if he was trying to prove something. Ben trailed from his mouth to his jaw and neck softly biting the sensitive skin. " A-ah why- " Joe started but Ben refused him to finish the sentence by kissing him more and leaving hickeys that people probably could see from miles away. Joe was shamelessly moaning now getting uncomfortable in the clothes he was wearing making it stick to his skin because of the sweat. " Please. " Joe begged gripping Ben's hair tightly. " Don't  forget who you belong to. " Ben said and Joe was slightly confused. " You're mine okay?  " Ben asked and Joe couldn't say it until Ben started massaging his dick through his pants. " Yours, yours. " He breathed out. " Good. Now show me how you sucked Jeremy's dick. " 

this chapter was really bad i feel bad hahd sorry