10. Jealousy at it's finest.

Even tho Ben and Joe both felt that things were getting quite weird between them they still refused to talk about them fucking as if it was normal for best friends to fuck. " So, what are you doing later? " Ben asked leaning back in the chair. Joe looked at Ben through the corner of his eyes and when Ben saw it he only scoffed. 

For almost 1 month they were fucking around. Luckily for Joe did Ben not look at Lucy anymore as if she was the prettiest angel which actually Joe had to admit she DID look like an pretty angel but that was beside the point,

Lucy and Joe had a good upcoming friendship but she was more with Rami and Gwil and it's not even that it's weird to Joe because the thing that he found rather weird was Ben being clingy and no not to any girl or Lucy, it was Joe. Everytime Gwil even thought about touching Joe the said boy felt some pair of eyes watching him as he did. Joe kept shrugging the thought off because Ben being jealous? That's funny. But there was this one time that Joe decided to ask since he was done with it. 

-

" No you have to put the chemical thingy in it I think.. " Joe's voice was quiet but loud for Ben to hear on the other side of the room. " Gwil stop you are going to make it explode. " Gwil looked at Joe offended. " Me? I? The person making it explode is definitely gonna be someone who starts with the J. " He said and Joe turned his head. " Justin? " Gwil slapped the back of Joe's head. " No you dumbass! " Ben was still spectating the two talking and sitting rather comfortably. " BEN! " The blonde snapped out of his stare looking infront of him again at Rami. " Yeah I will grab the yellow liquid thing. " He said but Rami stopped him. " BLUE you deaf fuck. " But Ben was already walking away. " Having fun here aren't we. " Ben said arriving at Joe's table glaring at Gwil. " What do you need? " Joe asked not looking up already knowing who it is. " Oh nothing just checking in. " He said putting his hands in his pockets. " Ben what do you n- " Gwil started but Ben cut him off. " Hey Joe you got any plans tonight? " Joe looked up furrowing his eyebrows. " Ehm, no. Not that I know? " Ben gave him a smile before opening his mouth again. " Well I will come by tonight. " Gwil stopped Ben from walking away. " Is there something wrong? " Gwil didn't even know why Ben was acting this way and to be honest, Ben didn't even know by himself. Ben shrugged his hand off him. " No. " He said walking back to Rami to only getting kicked underneath the table because he forgot to bring the liquid with him.

-

" What the fuck was that about? " Joe asked arriving at Ben's locker who was ' Grabbing some books. ' " What? " He asked as if he didn't just act like a whole 5 year old child not getting invited on a party. " Just now? With Gwil? You were acting like a fucking dick you know? " Joe didn't know why Ben was acting weird lately and he wasn't in the mood. " I don't know what you are talking ab- " Ben said still hiding his face behind his locker door. " Oh shut up- " Joe cut him off flinching when Ben closed his locker too loud. " He was basically all over you! "  Joe was getting quite annoyed now. " And why do you care?! " He was glad that class already started and that they were the only ones in the hallway because he wasn't in the mood to be the center of attention because of his friend being a pain in the ass. " I don't. Do whatever the fuck you want. " Ben said giving the fakest smile before walking away. " You are being so fucking annoying right now! " Joe yelled because he blonde was too far to talk normal to. " I don't care! " Ben sang while walking away.

-

It was awfully quiet at the table in the library. No yelling, no weird ideas, no climbing up things and falling down. Rami and Gwil looked at each other and Rami just shrugged while shaking his head. " Ehm, did something happen? " Gwil decided to ask looking at the two sitting infront of him. " Well I don't know Gwil won't you ask Joe since you two are close anyways. " Ben suggested hearing Joe respond with a groan. " You are SO annoying. " He said looking beside him. " Sorry what was that? Gwil ask your ' friend ' what he means with that. " Ben said still looking down at his phone. " Ben, are you. Jealous? " Rami decided to ask seeing Ben's head snap towards him in no seconds. " What? " Rami flinched and Joe looked at Ben again. " Yeah Ben, are you? " Joe asked half teasing. " Oh shut up go talk with Gwil no I'm not. " He said as he stood up and left. Rami left also running after him. " Dude, what is your problem? Why are you being so mean to Gwil? " Rami asked when he finally catched up with Ben. " He is annoying me. " Ben said looking towards the library. " And is that a reason to be rude toward Joe too? " Ben didn't like this feeling, as if something in him was trying to tell him something. 

" I don't care, they both can go cry about i- " Ben started but Rami cut him off. " There is it again! Why are you acting so jealous? " 

" Maybe because I miss him as my best friend.. " Ben confessed looking down feeling his heart sink. Rami was now fully confused as he asked, " You two are best friends? How can you miss him as a best friend when you two still are? " The silent was killing Ben and he wanted to do nothing more than just hide. Rami looked at him waiting for Ben to say something. " Okay I'm gonna tell you something but PROMISE me you won't tell anyone, nit even Gwil! " Ben said as he placed his hand on Rami's shoulder. " Promise. " 

ok this chapter was pure shit but oh well i hope you enjoyed and ALSO THAT VID OF BEN AND JOE IN A 24/7 STORE LIKE WJTIFJRIFJEMDM husband material 😔😔