16. We'll take it slow.

Couple of weeks in and everything changed. Well actually not.

Joe was actually quite glad he agreed on fucking with his friend, it might sound weird but it wasn't that weird anymore since they got used to it. He knew Rami knew about all of this but what he didn't know that everytime when Ben and Joe had their moment or got lost inside their own little world that Lucy and Gwil would share side glances or laugh silently at everything they did or said to each other. It would be the smallest things Ben did that Joe liked or noticed. Their friendship actually started showing up again, beside fucking each other's brains out. 

" Guys, guys- " Gwil said stopping the two boys making noises at the same time to see who could last longer. " What about, we are gonna order for all of us while you two play inside that castle. " The taller suggested making the two turn their heads to only see a big build colored castle with a slide and kids playing inside. " But that's for kids. " Ben spoke and Joe nudged him. " So? " And Ben kept silent for a moment to just think. " Yeah I guess you're right. " Ben agreed already jumping out of his seat with Joe. " Wait! What do you two want? " Gwil asked. " The kids menu. " They both said before running to the play castle making Lucy and Rami laugh. " Wouldn't be surprised if they would actually be 7. " Gwil sighed out while walking inside.

So things didn't change much it was just that them fucking didn't damage their whole situation of being friends anymore. Joe asked Ben almost everyday in the beginnen if he didn't mind that he was gay since it would make him uncomfortable. 

" NO. Now stop asking and suck me off. " Ben said looking down at his friend. " You know that's really ga- " Joe started but Ben just grabbed the back of his head shoving himself inside Joe's mouth.

-

" What! Are you doing? " Ben asked scaring his friend making Joe flinch. " Jesus fuck dud- " Joe was about to scold him for that but got cut off by a pair of lips touching his. " W-what was that for? " Joe asked looking around him since he was in a public library and anyone could see that. " Just because. " Ben said smiling. " Hey guys. " Lucy greeted as she sat down obviously bothered by something. " Uhm- Is there something- " Joe didn't even had the time to finish his question. " YES. I'm so done with boys! I'm gonna go lesbian. " 

" That's not how it works- " Ben began but got cut off again. " They are rats, only good at giving no fucks. " She said as she let her head fall down on the table. " Is it because of a boy? " Joe asked. " A boy with maybe black hair and around 1.75? " Ben grinned and Lucy looked up blushing. " H-how- " 

" Don't sweat it we can see the way you look at him. " Joe stopped her raising his hand. " Oh my god, is it that obvious? " She asked covering her rosy cheeks with her hands. " Hey it's okay, you can try and ask him out- " Lucy almost jumped off her chair when she heard someone joining them. " What are you guys doing? " Rami asked and Lucy actually wanted to punch Ben because he had this shit eating grin on his face. " Nothing, Joe and I have to do some things but Lucy is here. " Ben said grinning taking Joe with him. " Wha- Oh okay. " Joe said as he got pushed towards the exit.

" Hi. " Rami said as he sat down beside the girl. " Haha hey. " She greeted nervously.

" Why did you do that you wouldn't like it too when you got left alone with someone you liked. " Joe said and Ben stopped stepping infront of him. " And who do I like then? " Joe's heart raised while looking into his friends eyes. " Probably Amy. " Ben said walking away with his hands in his pockets. Joe's head dropped letting out a sigh. " Amy? " Joe asked walking faster to catch up. " Yeah she's in our History class. " Ben said and Joe just mouthed an ' Oh. ' " And guess what? " Ben asked making Joe look at him confused. " Big tits." Joe looked down not really knowing why he felt his mood drop because of that. He forgot that Ben was indeed straight just as he was a couple of weeks ago. Wait scratch that, why did he even care? It's okay that Ben likes girls with ' Big tits. ' he said inside his head. They were fuckbuddies there was nothing else. As soon if Joe would find someone else or Ben would find a girl they would stop.

" Hey you okay? " Ben asked looking behind him seeing the boy clearly deep in thought. ' No. ' Joe wanted to say but why exactly isn't he ' Okay. ' ? " Yeah, just tired. " He responded. " Oh so you don't wanna fuck? " Ben asked making Joe scoff. " Nah I'm good. " He brushed it off expecting Ben to leave it there and call it a day.

 " Well do you wanna watch The little mermaid then? "

-

They were halfway watching the movie but they both felt horny which was weird because how? They ended up making out on the couch and Joe sucking his friend off. " How did that even happen we legit watched Eric meeting Ariel behind that big ass rock. " Ben let out a short laugh putting his sweatpants on again. " Eric turns me on, he's a dadd- " Joe said faster than he thought. " Oh so you into that shit huh? " Ben asked grinning. " NO. It was a jok- " Joe started but Ben switched their position so he was hovering over Joe. " Can you call me that? " Ben was smirking now and Joe just laughed outloud. " I'm not doing that shit. " Ben pouted trying to make a sad face. " Forget it I'm not doing that! " Joe laughed and Ben pinned his arms above him. " Now. " Ben demanded. " What are you my dad- HAHA GET IT?! " Joe laughed at his own joke not caring about the sexual position they were in. " Really funny Adam Sandler now say it. " Ben said again. " I will, if you let me go. " Ben squinted his eyes looking at him. " Okay fine. " The blonde said letting him go sitting back. " Okay so- " Joe began before he jumped off the couch and ran away to his room. " YOU BITCH! " Ben yelled not noticing that he was laughing too. 

Joe knew he couldn't lean against the door to prevent his best friend from bursting in even if he used all his energy since he knew Ben was always stronger than him. " NO! " He screeched as he got tackled down on the floor. " You lied. " Ben said room filled with loud breathing. " Awh did I hurt you? " Joe tried his best not to smile but he was obviously failing. " Yes. " Ben responded pouting still hovering above him. Ben didn't really know why he leaned down to kiss him it was just a feeling he had. When they parted he could gladly say he wasn't the only one smiling like a child. " Can you say it now? " Ben asked making Joe roll his eyes. " Fuck off. " Ben just nodded in agreement. " Close enough. " He said as he leaned down again capturing the boys lips.

awh that was sweet wasnt it haha i cringed tho 🤪🤪 anyways i was hesitating to make joe call ben ' daddy ' at the end but i don't want to lose followers so 💁🏻‍♀️ anyways all of this might seem cute and shit but i just KNOW what kind of drama is about to come so prepare folks!